wales v England - Euro 2016 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

wales v England

wheres the pies

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Wales are the first British side to win their opening game in a European Championship finals tournament." 

Did not know that.

Head says England but I have a funny feeling Wales may get something. Depends how timid Roy's selections are. That Russia game was a bad one for them whereas Wales must be soaring. I have an increasing feeling England may not get out the group.

I really cannot see past England giving Wales an absolute roasting

But with the amount of folk tipping and betting Wales (and i dont just mean on here) i guess i must watch a different game from everyone else

England will.dominate, just depends if they can score when they make the chances. If wales get free kicks at the other end then they will have a chance with bale, bit him aside cannot see anyone up front for Wales giving the English defence too many problems. Ramsey was not great the other day so he needs to step up, same.with bale.

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

I really cannot see past England giving Wales an absolute roasting

But with the amount of folk tipping and betting Wales (and i dont just mean on here) i guess i must watch a different game from everyone else

agreed and after the welsh "teaming up" with the english  :rolleyes: i hope they get rode upside down 

3 or 4 hopefully

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

Roy names an unchanged XI...

Apparently the Russia game was the first time that squad ever all played together. 

I would have Vardy on the pitch but Roy does not seem to rate him as much. If for some reason england do not get a win tonight I could see the knives coming out in the press. Might make for a nervy performance from them. And if Wales got the first goal that could be very interesting...

Edited by thplinth