Labour MP shot and stabbed - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Labour MP shot and stabbed

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I could hear a loud popping noise that sounded like a balloon burst - a loud balloon - and when I looked round there's a man stood there in his 50s with a white baseball cap on and a jacket with a gun, an old fashioned looking gun in his hand, and he shot this lady once and then he shot her again, she fell to the floor, lent over shot her once more in the face area."

Mp's have been getting attacked (unfortunately) for centuries. It's not a new phenomenon wasn't one stabbed and almost died just 6 years ago?

I feel the same way but think it may be a false feeling, I know more now, so of course I see the picture of reality more clearly.

1 hour ago, phart said:

Mp's have been getting attacked (unfortunately) for centuries. It's not a new phenomenon wasn't one stabbed and almost died just 6 years ago?

I feel the same way but think it may be a false feeling, I know more now, so of course I see the picture of reality more clearly.

Stephen Timms 2010.  Horrible news, very sad, especially with young kids being deprived of their  mother.

1 minute ago, thplinth said:

Well it is certainly going to help Remain just when they looked really in the shit.

Typical Leave BS. An MP has just been murdered because of her beliefs. Would not expect anything more from the racist leave scum. Still Britain First.

1 hour ago, phart said:

Aye, it doesn't make this attack any less of a tragedy but politicians have been targets of attacks for decades (forever I suppose). There are risks associated with most jobs. 

A woman? She is an MP and a prominent Remain campaigner who is stabbed and shot to death by a man allegedly shouting "Britain First" days before the EU referendum a massively important decision and you bedwetting moral indignant twitchers think I give a feck? Stick it up your arse. :)  Let's see how it gets milked or otherwise in the coming days. Sorry to interrupt your grief fest. Gorge on...