Ronaldo - Euro 2016 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ronaldo

Toepoke

5 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

That'll have been well received in Reykjavik!

He's a horrible player on the park when things aren't going his way.

Bet him top scorer though, and get a free £5 bet any time he scores, so this is costing me money!

3 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Bet him top scorer though, and get a free £5 bet any time he scores, so this is costing me money!

I did the same, should get a refund on him being so pish. Still its hilarious as hes a wankstain

1 hour ago, Kirk said:

I did the same, should get a refund on him being so pish. Still its hilarious as hes a wankstain

i bet Fred at the last World Cup, again based on pretty sound resons and a good price for Brazil's number 9.

Turner out he was a Brazilian Kris Boyd (of 2nd time at Rangers or 3rd at kilmarnock)

11 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

he had an awful game, and is a total c0ck, but he didn't give up and disappear, he kept on plugging away and taking chances even though it was not his night. i admire that at least.

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

I'm loving every minute of his sulk in this tournament.

kari arnason summed him up perfectly.

Yup good to watch, shows him up for the petulant wee rat he is

8 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

i bet Fred at the last World Cup, again based on pretty sound resons and a good price for Brazil's number 9.

Turner out he was a Brazilian Kris Boyd (of 2nd time at Rangers or 3rd at kilmarnock)

Brilliant ??

As he was taking his penalty I was willing it earnestly to miss for the sake of all Icelanders  and my repeated mantra "miss u fcker" worked !! Im very chuffed.

His star is on the wane. He now struggles to have an impact on big games (even against weaker opponents) and no longer has the capability to drag his team to victory. 

12 minutes ago, Parklife said:

His star is on the wane. He now struggles to have an impact on big games (even against weaker opponents) and no longer has the capability to drag his team to victory. 

Thought he he another very good season ( last one ) for Real. 

I don't think he has ever real shone for Portugal, can't figure out why as they have a good squad of players. 

I still stand by my point that I think everyone on here would take him now for club and country if possible.

Edited by jock strap

3 minutes ago, jock strap said:

Thought he he another very good season ( last one ) for Real. 

I don't think he has ever real shone for Portugal, can't figure out why as they have a good squad of players. 

I still stand by my point that I think everyone on here would take him now for club and country if possible.

Nah, he's not a patch on Niall McGinn. 

Euro 2016 goals: Ronaldo = 0, McGinn = 1. 

Facts. 

3 hours ago, jock strap said:

Euro 2004 and WC 2006 were probably his best tournaments. Significantly when he was a junior member of the team with more senior stars to look up to.

I think he is almost detrimental to Portugal now with his attempts to win games on his own, while the rest of the team seem to be in awe of his reputation.

8 hours ago, Orraloon said:

I quite  like him as well.:ok: He is a bad loser. Nothing wrong with that.

I have no problem with bad losers. In fact I wish we weren't such good losers.

However you can be a bad loser yet still be a magnanimous one. You can be gutted without spitting the dummy out.

1 hour ago, DaveyDenoon said:

I have no problem with bad losers. In fact I wish we weren't such good losers.

However you can be a bad loser yet still be a magnanimous one. You can be gutted without spitting the dummy out.

What he said.