KLM - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

euan2020

Got to love KLM

They cancelled my Amsterdam - Aberdeen flight 2 weeks ago on way back from Cape Town - spent the time in Irish Bar having all day breakfast which they paid for - put me on next fliigt so was 4 hour delay

Sent in compensation claim yesterday expecting Euro 280 cash or Euro 380 voucher

Guys just sent me through voucher for Euro 600 Cash 800 voucher 

Jammy b@stard! . A few years ago, the bird and me came back from Nice via Schipol, to be told the flight was full and only one of us could go. I told her to go up the road and spent my €50 on a sausage roll and a couple of pints. Did get a €280 voucher, which was affa decent of them. 

Edited by Flora MaDonald

About 10 years ago Virgin London to JFK. Previous flight was cancelled so people moved on to our flight. This meant we were moved flight to Newark. Only 2 hour wait so got £20 to spend in airport and return flight to anywhere in world excl Sydney. That year flew into Shanghai and out of Hong Kong gratis. Love Richard Branson ever since.