EU Referendum - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, thewolf_1980 said:

Similar to a recent other referendum, too much initial hype about the underdogs winning but ultimately an anticlimactically comfortable victory to stay put. I'll plump for 59/41.

Are you talking about Muirfield?

Sun backing it and anecdotal evidence about a week ago had me thinking Leave had it won.

But something's changed; can't quite put my finger on it.  I've only made my mind up for remain in last few days, probably a factor in how i'm viewing things.

Remain over 55%

Scottish vote 61%

turnout 69%

Edited by PapofGlencoe

I expect a comfortable win for remain unless , as others have mentioned , there is a large number of voters unwilling to say they are voting 'out' for fear of being branded racist. In the same way many of  the 'silent majority' in indyref were fearful of sounding  unpatriotic by voting 'no'.  

On 21/06/2016 at 9:09 PM, scoobydoo said:

Or England to vote leave by such a large margin and scotland to vote stay thereby provoking another indyref and the betrayal of one of the no campaigns primary warning that EU membership would only be guaranteed within the UK.

Happy to have wanted this.