TACC 24 Hour Football Match - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I'm going to be playing in this event at the end of July, although I've still no idea why the hell I signed myself up for it when I'm generally blowing out my backside after 5 minutes in a game of fives :lol:

Any donations to the link below are kindly appreciated.

Cheers

John

http://www.virginmoneygiving.com/JohnAllan1

13 hours ago, thewolf_1980 said:

Donation made buddy, best of luck.

Let me know what ward you're going to be in afterwards and I'll come and I'll pay you a visit. ;)

3 hours ago, Scunnered said:

That's awfully kind of you!  You see to the man himself, and I'll comfort his family :ok:

Cheers lads :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/07/2016 at 5:11 PM, Angus_Young said:

You not done much mate?  I've been doing a wee bit the last few weeks.  My mate, pulled his calf last week so is resting frantically to be ready for it.  My brother has done all :P

What team are you in?  All 3 of us got the Blues!

Our group of 3 are all in the yellows - I'll apologise now for any late tackles :lol:

Probably the hardest thing I've ever done. Those that sponsored us can be safe in the knowledge that we bloody worked for it......well, most of us did :)

Hope the legs aren't too sore today big man, was a real struggle hauling myself up for work this morning!

2 hours ago, Angus_Young said:

Probably the hardest thing I've ever done. Those that sponsored us can be safe in the knowledge that we bloody worked for it......well, most of us did :)

Hope the legs aren't too sore today big man, was a real struggle hauling myself up for work this morning!

No probably about it for me - definitely the hardest thing I've ever done. Legs & everything else is aching this morning, how the hell you & Gary made work I have no idea - hope it was an easy shift for you guys.