roller coaster ride - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Idiot woman being quoted on BBC...

Eyewiteness Katie Burns said she had just finished riding the Tsunami and was walking past when the carriage crashed with children on board. 

On Facebook, she said: "Literally got off the Tsunami at M&Ds and then walking past and the next lot of people get on and the full thing goes off the tracks.

"Honestly never been so scared in my life, with this weather they should not be on.

"Kids and adults are still on it upside down, it's like something out a horror film, children crying and everything.

"Literally can't believe this, my heart goes out to everyone on it, a full load came off the track and on the pavement, like a horror film worse thing ever heard and seen, can't get over this."

Literally Katie Burns if it literally shouldnt be on in this weather why the fck were you on it literally"

Halfwit.

We were there years ago as kids and my sister's safety bar started to come loose on one of the rides, she was fine but a bit scary at the time.

Haven't liked the place ever since.

Hope everyone this time has a speedy recovery.