Messi - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

6 hours ago, OLAS said:

Mental. The guy was made for like by his late teens. Why would anyone think of doing that especially in his position of wealth ?!

2 hours ago, fringo said:

Mental. The guy was made for like by his late teens. Why would anyone think of doing that especially in his position of wealth ?!

Because a lot of folk who have loads a money are greedy bastas. Although in Messi's case I'm not sure if he would have understood what was going on. Fantastic footballer, but not the shiniest sixpence in the purse.

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

Because a lot of folk who have loads a money are greedy bastas. Although in Messi's case I'm not sure if he would have understood what was going on. Fantastic footballer, but not the shiniest sixpence in the purse.

I can also imagine that a young lad would trust his dad or someone else to look after his affairs and not have to worry about the finances, bills, taxes etc. Sad though.

2 hours ago, fringo said:

I can also imagine that a young lad would trust his dad or someone else to look after his affairs and not have to worry about the finances, bills, taxes etc. Sad though.

Pretty sure this is part of it, his dad and agent have been at the fiddle. He has probably known a bit more as he got older though.