Spain - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

:lol:

This was for all the other posts but Orraloon broke my quote function during his last moaning session. 

9 hours ago, bonzo said:

I've been drinking Guinness so they're pretty dark :whistling:

Eat some asparagus and your pee will smell. Smelly pee and dark poo, you'll be the small talk King at Irvine soirées. 

:ok:

Edited by G-Man
I'm cursed.

1 hour ago, Brassrubber said:

B&H  por favor  4.85 euros a  pack 

No far from Gibraltar... less than £3 a packet.    Can only take 200 or 400 out at a time though.  

Found Polish vodka in Gib for cheaper than it's sold in Poland. 

4 minutes ago, Flora MaDonald said:

Honestly? Phuqqing hell. I've just parted with £9.85

Aye.  Was there around 2-3 years ago and paid €25ish a carton.    Even with a 10% rise, that's still cheap as chips!  

It's around double the price in mainland Spain. 

3 minutes ago, OLAS said:

Aye.  Was there around 2-3 years ago and paid €25ish a carton.    Even with a 10% rise, that's still cheap as chips!  

It's around double the price in mainland Spain. 

Is that not dear for Gibraltar?

You can pay in sterling there too, so won't lose out with the poor exchange.

Just drive to the border and park up, and walk back and forward all day bringing 200 fags a time back.

3 hours ago, G-Man said:

This was for all the other posts but Orraloon broke my quote function during his last moaning session. 

Eat some asparagus and your pee will smell. Smelly pee and dark poo, you'll be the small talk King at Irvine soirées. 

Good Irvine knowledge there, was it on purpose? I draw the line at eating something that looks like a blade of grass on steroids. 

4 hours ago, bonzo said:

Good Irvine knowledge there, was it on purpose? I draw the line at eating something that looks like a blade of grass on steroids. 

A few weeks ago I was trying to work out what your picture was, thought it was a squashed plastic bottle of Irn Bru, by the time I saw it was a urinal I'd also noticed Irvine.  And as my school trip every year seemed to be to the Magnum Centre, Irvine always sticks with me.  

Asparagus is lovely just put in the oven sprinkle on sea salt, olive oil and balsamic vinegar, delicious. 

Anyway back to Brassrubbers Sunis and Shiites and Flora taking his wee maws hoover to Spain. 

Hahaha it was the small talk and Kings both well known establishments in Irvine. I went to see a couple of bands earlier this year 2 auld guys called the wherries their opening gambit was welcome to Greenock where we have Iraqi weather sometimes Suni but usually Shiite :lol:

3 hours ago, bonzo said:

Hahaha it was the small talk and Kings both well known establishments in Irvine. I went to see a couple of bands earlier this year 2 auld guys called the wherries their opening gambit was welcome to Greenock where we have Iraqi weather sometimes Suni but usually Shiite :lol:

That's weird! Purely coincidental though, or maybe on bus to Magnum Centre I passed those places and they sank into my subconscious. ;):P

I'll be using that joke in the near future. 

10 minutes ago, G-Man said:

That's weird! Purely coincidental though, or maybe on bus to Magnum Centre I passed those places and they sank into my subconscious. ;):P

I'll be using that joke in the near future. 

Awrite Mary doll?

7 minutes ago, mariokempes56 said:

Awrite Mary doll?

I'm well but Mark may tell you a story about, a dead sheep, me shouting through his bedroom window and an electric fence and I promise it was much more traumatic than he'll describe and that's why i ran about like a phanny. :o

Edited by G-Man

22 minutes ago, G-Man said:

I'm well but Mark may tell you a story about, a dead sheep, me shouting through his bedroom window and an electric fence and I promise it was much more traumatic than he'll describe and that's why i ran about like a phanny. :o

Good god wummin..im having a shoit time with tgis fejkin divorce. .see you soon i nope

28 minutes ago, mariokempes56 said:

Hope over nope

I'm coming for a visit soon and that'll be sure to cheer you. 

:blink:

Okay maybe not cheer you but at least you'll have me leaving to look forward to. :cheers3:

• 1 month later...