Iceland v England - Euro 2016 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Iceland v England

wheres the pies

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see anything but a convincing England win. Hope I'm wrong, but Iceland will sit back and soak up a lot of pressure. Their keeper is a bit dodgy too.

England-1 on the handicap is 2/1 - or it was at least. 

Hopefully I lose that bet.

I have a feeling this will be closer than the pundits in the studio think. Half of them are thinking to the next game. If Iceland somehow get the first goal it could be interesting. Roy is a pish manager I am thinking more and more. He seems worse than Strachan with his 'favourites'. Still only 330,000 folk in Iceland so odds are against them. 

Apparently Iceland are "stuck in the '80s" for using long throws as a tactic, according to Glenda Hoddle and "the England players won't be used to defending long throws like that in the Premier League". Stoke used it quite effectively not all that long ago.

Arrogant tosser.

Mon Iceland.

Edited by thewolf_1980

1 minute ago, thewolf_1980 said:

Apparently Iceland are "stuck in the '80s" for using long throws as a tactic, according to Glenda Hoddle and "the England players won't be used to defending long throws like that in the Premier League". Stoke used it quite effectively not all that long ago.

Arrogant tosser.

Mon Iceland.

Exactly - patronising dick.

1 minute ago, thewolf_1980 said:

Arrogant tosser.

Mon Iceland.

He really is a cnt.

The technical ability of English players isnt exactly great.