Iceland v England - Page 4 - Euro 2016 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Iceland v England

wheres the pies

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, thplinth said:

I am really impressed with Iceland so far. Very efficient, economical, effective, they are team who know what they doing and are composed of intelligent very fit players who can execute it. We could learn a shit load from them.

Light years ahead of us

1 minute ago, thplinth said:

I am really impressed with Iceland so far. Very efficient, economical, effective, they are team who know what they doing and are composed of intelligent very fit players who can execute it. We could learn a shit load from them.

:ok: 

2 minutes ago, thplinth said:

If only we'd had the chance to appoint Lagerback...

1 minute ago, fringo said:

I do fear there will be a big team v small team UEFA ref decision or two that will favour England now.

Aye something's got to give in this shortly. Could see another England pen or close in free kick or Iceland hit them on the break

Been too long since Iceland threatened their goal. Need to be a bit more aggressive. I honestly think if they did they would get a third. They have paced themselves beautifully so far maybe keeping a bit in the tank for the killer blow?

They seem to have kept it amazingly clean for such a defensive side as well.

Edited by thplinth

Just now, thplinth said:

Been too long since Iceland threatened their goal. Need to be a bit more aggressive. I honestly think if they did they would get a third.

Defo, could imagine Cahill and smelling crappin it now