Tartan Army Boat (Vienna/Bratislava) - Page 2 - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tartan Army Boat (Vienna/Bratislava)

slasher

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be really interested in 1 place but my BA flight from LHR isn't scheduled to land until 11.05 that morning.

Transfer options seem good - CAT, S7 or coach - but does anyone know if I could get to the meeting/boarding point for the TA boat by noon?

If so, please reserve a space for me. 

I fly out to Florida in a couple of hours now, so it might take me a day or two to pick things up on the board now.

As things stand we have 27 reservations (13 paid) and 8 provisionals. Still room for a few more?

15 hours ago, stocky said:

3 please..  i too am on Hols , will confirm and pay v soon,    

Pm sent. Welcome aboard! ?

That's us at 38 reservations (19paid). 

Edited by slasher

10 hours ago, fifer1986 said:

room for one more please

Pm sent! Welcome aboard!

We're nearly full lads and people have been paying promptly. It's all looking good. I probably won't be on for a couple of days now, so please be patient if you are trying to reserve a place the next wee while, I'll get to them as soon as I can.

Slasher - great news!

If there's room for one more, get be aboard Captain!

Neily

Oops. Technical error there. That's us at 40 now so I'm going to cap it there for now and see how payments go. I'll probably forward the deposit to the charter company when I get home.

Anyone else will go on the reserve list for now?

Slasher,

Money should be in your account now!

Neily

On 06/07/2016 at 2:22 AM, Rab The Crab said:

Just seen this new thread, can you add 3 please to the list/reserve list.

Cheers.

Ok m8, I've added you x3 to the reserve list. I'll see where I'm at when I get home.

Slasher. Is this possible o do this from Budapest as well ? Have you got contact details as we are coming from there and I think there may be plenty others. I could look into it and do one from Budapest,

5 hours ago, Doric said:

Slasher. Is this possible o do this from Budapest as well ? Have you got contact details as we are coming from there and I think there may be plenty others. I could look into it and do one from Budapest,

I think it is possible, but will be very expensive, as the Vienna-Bratislava route is pretty much a straight line and short distance center to center, while the river meanders almost the whole way between Budapest and Bratislava so will take a lot longer.

16 hours ago, Doric said:

I contacted the Austrian tourist board who put me in touch with a charter company based in Hainburg. I'm sure the Hungarian tourist board would do the same for you, although as Wanderer says it might be considerably more expensive. 

You can but try?

Edited by slasher