Tartan Army Boat (Vienna/Bratislava) - Page 3 - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tartan Army Boat (Vienna/Bratislava)

slasher

19 hours ago, Doric said:

Slasher. Is this possible o do this from Budapest as well ? Have you got contact details as we are coming from there and I think there may be plenty others. I could look into it and do one from Budapest,

I'd be up for that :ok: 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A wee update on payments. To date 35 from 40 have paid. Just waiting on 5.

I can confirm the following have paid by bank transfer.

J. Daly x 2

R. Hutchison X 5

J. Rattray/G.Roy X 8

J. McIntosh X 1

M. Cooper X 1

N. Gordon X 1

D. Young X 4

If you could confirm your tamb name and party number against these payments that would be helpful. I will be in touch with the charter company to confirm final arrangements and forward our deposit during the week.

Regards,

Captain Slasher ?

10 minutes ago, Parsno1 said:

not looking like space for the reserve list. Cancel my 2 spaces please

You sure m8? A couple of spaces may become available or I may add a couple to our party. Up to you?

I have today confirmed the terms of our agreement, our itinerary and paid the deposit to secure our trip so we are all good to go.

I'd just like to thank everyone (38/40) for paying up so promptly and making all this relatively easy (so far).

That's about all for now, I'll post some more details nearer the time. In the meantime if any one has any questions just post them on here or pm me.

Regards,

Captain Slasher?

PS  I've capped our number at 40 for now but may yet have a little leeway on that later.

8 hours ago, slasher said:

I have today confirmed the terms of our agreement, our itinerary and paid the deposit to secure our trip so we are all good to go.

I'd just like to thank everyone (38/40) for paying up so promptly and making all this relatively easy (so far).

That's about all for now, I'll post some more details nearer the time. In the meantime if any one has any questions just post them on here or pm me.

Regards,

Captain Slasher?

PS  I've capped our number at 40 for now but may yet have a little leeway on that later.

Gutted I missed this.  Had been following the other thread but thought it had fallen through so hadn't looked for a few weeks.  We really wanted to do the boat to Brat and annoyed when realised it's winter timetable. Would take 2 places and send deposit straight away if any spaces have become free

Thanks

On 11/07/2016 at 11:04 PM, slasher said:

I contacted the Austrian tourist board who put me in touch with a charter company based in Hainburg. I'm sure the Hungarian tourist board would do the same for you, although as Wanderer says it might be considerably more expensive. 

You can but try?

cheers for that Slasher. Going to ring the Hungarian tourist board in London next week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎20‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 2:28 PM, slasher said:

Regards,

Captain Slasher?

Still looking at potentially adding a few more numbers to this or will you be keeping it to 40?

1 hour ago, Rab The Crab said:

Still looking at potentially adding a few more numbers to this or will you be keeping it to 40?

Sticking at that for now m8. I might add a couple but I won't be in a position to do that until nearer the time (there are good reasons). I appreciate people want to get organised in advance though, I just wish I could accommodate everyone.

43 minutes ago, slasher said:
2 hours ago, Rab The Crab said:

Sticking at that for now m8. I might add a couple but I won't be in a position to do that until nearer the time (there are good reasons). I appreciate people want to get organised in advance though, I just wish I could accommodate everyone.

Of course, I appreciate its must be a bit of a headache to organise.

Am I right in thinking myself +2 are first reserves?

A wee glance at my spreadsheet for this last night reveals our number is 41. I'm going to hold it at that for now although I might have some leeway nearer the time. However I appreciate some people may want to get organised and not want to wait.

Also, I don't seem to have contact details for Fugitive, if you could pm me a contact number I can reach you on in Vienna that'd be grand m8.

Regards,

Captain Slasher 

On 29/08/2016 at 6:44 PM, slasher said:
On 29/08/2016 at 4:46 PM, Rab The Crab said:

Still interested in two places if they become available

Cheers

On 7 September 2016 at 1:41 PM, BroxburnFootSoldier said:

Slasher, likewise we have recently booked up and are spending Sunday night in Vienna, so if 2 spaces magically became available we'd be delighted to fill them.

Cheers.

It looks like any decision on adding numbers will have to be taken late in the day. The best I can suggest is that people who are willing to wait come to the 1516 Brewing Co pub on the Sunday night and if I can accommodate you I will. I appreciate some of you will want to have something organised though and that's absolutely fine. I'll keep the reserve list and refer to it when allocating any spaces and likewise if you book something else and want taken off it, just let me know.

I'll post full and final details on the trip in here next week.

Regards,

Captain Slasher ?

On 30 August 2016 at 2:54 PM, slasher said:

A wee glance at my spreadsheet for this last night reveals our number is 41. I'm going to hold it at that for now although I might have some leeway nearer the time. However I appreciate some people may want to get organised and not want to wait.

Also, I don't seem to have contact details for Fugitive, if you could pm me a contact number I can reach you on in Vienna that'd be grand m8.

Regards,

Captain Slasher 

Apologies, was in Malta for a week but you should have my number now 

• 2 weeks later...