Tartan Army Boat (Vienna/Bratislava) - Page 5 - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tartan Army Boat (Vienna/Bratislava)

slasher

8 hours ago, Fugitive said:

The boat trip was the highlight of our travels Captain Slasher - despite us being sat beside the Guernsey TA ;-)

Well done and hope to see you all again !

Cheers m8, glad you enjoyed it. It was certainly a highlight for me too!

On another note, after covering all costs I have today transferred a small excess of funds (€36/£32) to the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal on everyone's behalf. So, well done all of you.........every little helps! ?

Regards, for a last time,

Captain Slasher.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, slasher said:

Cheers m8, glad you enjoyed it. It was certainly a highlight for me too!

On another note, after covering all costs I have today transferred a small excess of funds (€36/£32) to the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal on everyone's behalf. So, well done all of you.........every little helps! ?

Regards, for a last time,

Captain Slasher.

£32 received.

Thank you very much to all involved and to "Captain Slasher" (there's a sentence I never thought I'd ever write) for the donation.

Donations large and small all help us to continue to do what we've done - at EVERY match - since 2003.

On 30/09/2016 at 10:10 PM, Brassrubber said:

Remember this is the ideal opportunity for people to join the boat shoe TA  - smart casual comfy shoes with no need for big itchy socks - look good - feel good.B)

Missed this!! Hopefully I will be able to re-join as a founding member after my slip into Palladium Boots.........although, to be fair, I wasn't on the boat!! B)

Won't happen again!! :)