Quarter final predictions - Euro 2016 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Quarter final predictions

Geed

Poland 0 - Portugal 0 - Portugal to sneak through on penalties or a get lucky goal again

Wales 1 - Belgium 2 - Belgium just to be to strong in the end and another late winner I feel for Belgium

France 2 - Iceland 1 - Iceland to come close again but eventually lose a late goal

Germany 0 - Italy 1 - Italy to keep up there superb record against Germans & sneak it 1-0

6 hours ago, Geed said:

Poland 0 - Portugal 0 - Portugal to sneak through on penalties or a get lucky goal again

Wales 1 - Belgium 2 - Belgium just to be to strong in the end and another late winner I feel for Belgium

France 2 - Iceland 1 - Iceland to come close again but eventually lose a late goal

Germany 0 - Italy 1 - Italy to keep up there superb record against Germans & sneak it 1-0

Won't be far off those.

I've got Poland so in the office sweep, so I'll go for :

Poland 1 v Portugal 0

Wales 1 v Belgium 1 (Belgium on pens)

France 2 v Iceland 0

Germany 3 v Italy 2......I have a feeling this could be a classic.

Obviously, Poland will win the thing outright.

I'd quite like to see Wales humiliated. Belgium have hit their stride and Wales were made to look average by that England team. And Belgians are annoyed that Wales beat them in qualifying simply by producing one ugly bitch of a match. 4 or 5 goals for Belgium. Maybe one soft freekick for Bale.

Portugal aren't as bad as they look. Didn't lose toIceland. Put 3 past Hungary. They'll win 2-0 against a Poland team that couldn't even beat Scotland (ffs).

Italy always do well against the arogant Germans. 1-0 italy.

France are much quicker and more clinical than England. Should be enough to break Iceland down. 1-0 France. 92nd minute winner.

Poland 0-0 Portugal, no shots on target, everyone falls asleep and misses Portugal going through on penalties

Wales 0-3 Belgium

France 2-1 Iceland

Germany 0-2 Italy

Ā 

SEMIS

France 0-1 Italy

Belgium 2-0 Portugal

Ā 

FINAL

Italy 2-0 Belgium, can't see past Italy for the tournament.Ā  They've been brilliant and great to watch which you can't always say about them.

15 hours ago, fringo said:

Won't be far off those.

one that I defo fancy is Italy you are getting 11/8 Italy just to get through against Germans, seems like printing money due to the hoodoo the Germans have against them.

Poland 1-1 Portugal, Hope lewandowski gets a goal, I like him. Can see Portugal winning 2-1 AET.

Germany 2-1 Italy. Germans look like they have so much more to give, can see them flexing their muscles after an early scare.

Belgium 2-0 Wales. Wales have done well to get this far but I think this is one step too far, after Englands exit they are the last British side and I feel the extra media hype may get to them. Hopefully Hazard will perform as he did the other night.

France 3-1 Iceland. Iceland always score and France are too good for them.

Ā 

On 29 June 2016 at 8:54 AM, daviebee said:

Poland 0-0 Portugal, no shots on target, everyone falls asleep and misses Portugal going through on penalties

Wales 0-3 Belgium

France 2-1 Iceland

Germany 0-2 Italy

Ā 

SEMIS

France 0-1 Italy

Belgium 2-0 Portugal

Ā 

FINAL

Italy 2-0 Belgium, can't see past Italy for the tournament.Ā  They've been brilliant and great to watch which you can't always say about them.

Poland 1 - Portugal 2 aet

Wales 1 - Belgium 3

France 2 - Iceland 0

Germany 2 - Italy 1

semis

France 1 - Germany 2

Belgium 1 - Portugal 0

final

Germany 2 - Belgium 0

Ā