Sliema To Stadium Return Details (DeeRus Buses) - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sliema To Stadium Return Details (DeeRus Buses)

DeeRus

Hi all, just a couple of requests please!

1. As far as I’m aware, I’ve replied and confirmed all payments that have been made – if you’ve paid and NOT had a confirmation from me, can you please contact ASAP as there’s only a few spaces left and I don’t want to let anyone down.

2. I’m on holiday from the end of next week, so am planning on posting the bus lists at some point next week, so if you’ve no already contacted me to advise so, if anyone would like to be on the same coach as others, can you do so as soon as please?

Any other questions about your booking or a query about travel on the day, please post here and I’ll do my best to answer as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

Paul

Hi all

Thats us with just the last couple of seats to fill, meaning 5 coaches being ran :wacko:

Whilst i've been collating the names, I've been asking you for your details but I don't want to be sharing contact numbers etc. on a public forum!!

Is this an acceptable way of sharing the bus lists and who's on what bus?

Over to you and if not, can you suggest any other options?

Thanks, Paul

Bus Fheve

Number

TAMB Name (If applicable)

Names

Contact Number

Emailed

DeeRus

Paul Smith

me

Yes

James Smith

ALL BUSES FULL - PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY PAYMENT UNLESS YOU'RE ON THE LIST BELOW

Name Seats
Drink2006 2
billyqos 3
BRAVELANEY1 4
GordonFFC 2
Off Tamb
Dougie W 3
Liam McL 2

Really sorry to anyone that’s not been able to get a seat but as I’d previously posted, the coach company changed the payment terms and this has driven (excuse the pun) the situation.

Possible help

If there’s any small numbers still looking to arrange transport for themselves, I’ve got a quote from the airport transfer company I’ve previously used and they’ve offered a 15 seat minibus for €76 return. If this helps, give me a shout and I’ll forward the reply from them and you could arrange with others to fill the bus.

As I’ve said, really sorry to anyone who’s not been able to get seats but maybe the offer above can help you out.

BUS LISTS

I’ll try to issue by the end of the week but most likely it’ll be w/c 25th July, as I’m on holiday at the end of the week

(Any new requests for being on the same bus, as long as you tell me quickly, I’ll do what I can to accommodate)

Thanks,

Paul

• Admin4 locked this topic