Sliema Return Buses (DeeRus) - Page 2 - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sliema Return Buses (DeeRus)

DeeRus

Hi everyone

Quick update to reconfirm a few things:

• Sorry but all seats are 100% filled and no spares are likely to become available now
  • You’ll be handed a small token which will be used in the event of people getting on a bus they shouldn’t – please remember the coach you’re on and get on the right one!
  • Per the rules of the coach company, no alcohol is permitted whether opened or not (Just like here if you know what I mean)
  • Buses will depart the pickup point at 19.15 sharp, hence leaving the bar at 19.00 – it’s just 5 minute to get from the bar to the pickup point
  • Anyone who’s picking up at the stadium, as long as we leave remotely close to the scheduled departure time of 19.15, we’re expecting to be at the stadium for around 19.45/19.50
  • Buses will leave as quickly as they can at the end of the match, i.e. the sharper you’re on, the quicker they will leave and will return to the same place they leave from

Surfside Bar have confirmed they’ll be stocked up and have more than enough staff on before and after the match, with them have a ‘few well-chosen tunes’ on from mid-afternoon onwards

See you all on Sunday, 

Paul :ok:

17 hours ago, bonzo said:

Yes Paul brilliant job, but whit aboot Mrs anya? 

We're off the hook - all was ok

She'd tweeted one of the guys:

this is Marieana, sorry I got lost. I could not call. I am now back in my hotel.

THANK YOU a million for yesterday and today.

There was a mishap with the minibus, which i'm onto the hire company about and will contact those about the outcome.

Thanks to everyone for making it as easy as it was but that's me for a wee while lol