New bus to match and back from Bratislava - Page 3 - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New bus to match and back from Bratislava

lyonhibs

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A PM/notification of one sort or another has been sent out to all who are confirmed on these 2 buses with further payment details etc

Should any of these folk drop out, I'll get in touch - on a "first come, first served" basis - with the people who requested seats after I posted that these 2 buses were full on 18th July.

So, if you're travelling on these buses check your PMs and let me know of any questions.

Cheers,

Peter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

FAO ShaddyPeekey and BazinOrkney, unfortunately I've not received payment for your reserved seats and as per my PMs they are now up for open sale.

So..................

I now have 7 seats across the 2 buses available.  First come, first served via PM (NOT a response on this thread).  

Payment by bank transfer to a UK account in the next day or 2 required.  

On yer marks, get set..... GO!!

1 hour ago, lyonhibs said:

FAO ShaddyPeekey and BazinOrkney, unfortunately I've not received payment for your reserved seats and as per my PMs they are now up for open sale.

So..................

I now have 7 seats across the 2 buses available.  First come, first served via PM (NOT a response on this thread).  

Payment by bank transfer to a UK account in the next day or 2 required.  

On yer marks, get set..... GO!!

PM sent

Just so any onlookers/folk subscribed to this thread have the latest info, everyone has ponied up the dosh so these buses are now entirely full and that won't be changing unless there's any last minute withdrawals.  

I hope everyone still looking for a bus gets one and for those on-board these 2, I'll see you in Bratislava.