Ted Christopher Gigs - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ted Christopher Gigs

liviloyal

Ted Christopher playing a few shows in Bugibba during September.. not a lot of tickets left for the gigs on the 3rd + 4th.

Email ted@tedchristopher.scot to reserve tickets :)

Fri 2nd Sept – From 8pm
Fat Harry's Pub – Free Entry

Sat 3rd Sept – From 1pm
Boat Party – SOLD OUT

Sat 3rd Sept – From 8pm
Fat Harry's Venue (Upstairs) – Tickets £6

Sun 4th Sept – From 1pm (pre-match party)
Fat Harry's Venue (Upstairs) – Tickets £6

On 11/07/2016 at 0:53 PM, captain said:

Emailed Ted a few times re saturday night gig, still waiting on reply. Sent money via paypal, not acknowledged.

Am I doing it wrong?

;(

Sure he will get back to you, I sent him an email and he sent me an invoice. Took him a few days may be even a a weeks but he got round to it.

Going saturday night, no boat party for me as I am a bit of a landlover.

WE'LL BE COMING

• 2 weeks later...

The Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal will be making its 60th consecutive donation in Malta - The Diamond Donation.

In co-operation with Mid Calder Tartan Army and Ted Christopher, the donation will be made to the recipient charity in Fat Harry's Pub in Bugibba on the evening of Saturday Sept 03.

It would be great to see yous there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2016 at 1:47 PM, DoughBoy said:

Iz the boys that played la bamba in portugal playing anywhere 

I was DJing there mate.. will be on at Fat Harry's in Bugibba between 3rd-5th Sept.

Hammy (the boy who was playing acoustic) isn't making it over unfortunately though :(

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, dynamokev said:

Fat Harrys put saltires up at the beginning of the week, then put the prices up yesterday. Must be to pay for Ted Christopher

What prices mate? I was told by the pub that prices would be staying the same as usual (like they were in May). Let me know what prices have changed and I'll look into it. Cheers!

43 minutes ago, liviloyal said:

What prices mate? I was told by the pub that prices would be staying the same as usual (like they were in May). Let me know what prices have changed and I'll look into it. Cheers!

€2.80 a Cisk and €2.20 a bud is what I was charged both Tuesday and Wednesday nights

28 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Now €3 for a pint of Cisk. Only 20 cents of a difference maybe, but times that by how many pints they are going to sell over the next 4 or 5 days.

As I say it's only 20 cents but its the principle 

How much are the nice beers?