Tickets

pacino33

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, The Lowlander said:

England have been allocated 1739 tickets so guess we will get the same.  Which means going by the current away points table you would need 7 points or more.

What I should have said is going by the current away points table you will need 7 points or more to guarantee a ticket.

Just found an updated list, cheers.  Will be on 6.  Be quite annoyed if I miss out on a ticket, but hey ho.

However, you're assuming all above will take a ticket, think 6 will be fine, hopefully.

Edited by CallumAyr

On 8. 7. 2016 at 10:40 AM, Argentina78 said:

We've 4 lads going with us who aren't in the SSC, anyone any knowledge on what availability of Slovakia home tickets may be like seeing as how they aren't massive football fans.?

Both recent games they've played in Trnava have pretty much sold out. And they were friendlies.

2 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

The only thing in our favour might be if you are a local you may choose to go to England game if you had to choose. We are hardly crowd pullers.

They performed reasonably well in the Euros, and optimism is quite high. They'll obviously see the England game as an exciting match, but they'll see us as a good chance to beat one of their closest rivals.

On 4 August 2016 at 3:51 PM, CallumAyr said:

Just found an updated list, cheers.  Will be on 6.  Be quite annoyed if I miss out on a ticket, but hey ho.

However, you're assuming all above will take a ticket, think 6 will be fine, hopefully.

You'll be fine on six points as long, even assuming that all people on 7-10 apply for tickets - which they won't - there will still be enough tickets for half the six pointers. 

Personally, I think it'll go to 5 but with only a few tickets available. 

1 hour ago, Brian Lithgow said:

Anyone know what part of the ground the Scotland fans are in? Trying to get tickets in the section next to it via Slovakian FA. Brian

What's the chances of that and how do you go about it? Most of our group not got enough points 

As we have never played Slovakia I reckon a lot of the high pointers will be traveling for this, so I'd be surprised if it goes to 6 points. 

Edited by Radian

1 hour ago, Radian said:

As we have never played Slovakia I reckon a lot of the high pointers will be traveling for this, so I'd be surprised if it goes to 6 points. 

There's only 1425 people on 7 or more points.  That could go up after Malta but I doubt it'll go up to more than 1739.  

If everyone or most on  6 points or more go to Malta then 1st sale of tickets would be 8 points or more dropping down to 7 with only some on that level getting tickets 

On 7 August 2016 at 2:15 PM, aaid said:

There's only 1425 people on 7 or more points.  That could go up after Malta but I doubt it'll go up to more than 1739.  

Ah I hadn't looked at numbers thought there was more than that. I change my prediction to it Definitely won't go as low as Malta :) !!