Hampden store - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hampden store

joecraigfanclub

There is one there. Just to the left of reception as you go through the main doors. It's tiny though, certainly can't be called a 'superstore'. Open to all but it's probably aimed at folk who go to the museum/tour rather than folk wanting just to go in to buy strips or whatever. 

1 hour ago, joecraigfanclub said:

Is there anything special in it would you know that might justify a trip out or pretty much the same as a JD Sports?

Nup. Apart from the usual gear there are loads of trinkets aimed at kids - key rings, pencil cases etc. No worth heading in in my opinion. 

On 7/11/2016 at 0:37 AM, McTeeko said:

Nup. Apart from the usual gear there are loads of trinkets aimed at kids - key rings, pencil cases etc. No worth heading in in my opinion. 

The tat JD Sports sell on their website (water bottles, key rings, dolls, pencil kits, badges etc....) which can only get online and not in store?

The shop used to actually be good as you could get some things in their during the Diadora days that you could not pick up in the shops.

27 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

FWIW, a shop in the national stadium as a minimum should sell jerseys, scarfs, hats etc.

Do they not have a mobile shop on Matchday?

I love going to club shops at away games and picking up a memento. 

J

They do have the mobile shops on match day (but unsure if they sell Adidas kits though.....)

Queens Park shop is just a little broom cupboard in the south stand beside on the pie stalls.

Guest allyc

Just recently returned from Barcelona and the stadium tour at Nou camp.maybe on a completely different level I know but what a opportunity the Sfa/JD and Adidas have missed out on there with regard to a superstore/sports shop.

2 hours ago, allyc said:

Just recently returned from Barcelona and the stadium tour at Nou camp.maybe on a completely different level I know but what a opportunity the Sfa/JD and Adidas have missed out on there with regard to a superstore/sports shop.

As long as they don't copy the prices at the Nou Camp!

• 2 weeks later...