Allan McGregor out for up to 6 months - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Allan McGregor out for up to 6 months

wanderer

Hull City have announced that Allan McGregor will be out for 6 months after having to go in for a back operation.

Looks like it will be Marshall as Number 1 for the World Cup campaign again, with Gordon No2 and probably Bain as 3rd choice cover.

2 minutes ago, ProudScot said:

The one area with a bit of quality and depth

There and left-back, to be fair.

Bad news for McGregor.  I hope everything goes well for him though and he can force his way back into the Hull team once he recovers.  Their other goalie is full international (for Switzerland, I think) so that won't be easy.

1 hour ago, scotlad said:

There and left-back, to be fair.

Bad news for McGregor.  I hope everything goes well for him though and he can force his way back into the Hull team once he recovers.  Their other goalie is full international (for Switzerland, I think) so that won't be easy.

Yeah but the general consensus of Hull fans is he isn't very good!  I suspect Bruce will be bringing in some one else before the season begins.

Edited by Hertsscot