Return of Player of the Year t-shirt - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Return of Player of the Year t-shirt

joecraigfanclub

Whilst trying to avoid a political slant I can totally imagine a particularly higher proportion of those revelling in this sort of "banter" to be no voters. 

It does look totally pathetic, in my opinion.

27 minutes ago, joecraigfanclub said:

oh well, I knew you couldn't please all the people all the time but if anyone actually wants one, they are now on sale at www.loonyalba.com

You could probably have guessed the ones you weren't going to please before you posted :lol:

12 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Got my old scabby one on today, well worn and faded but still in ok nick, so good quality (06 C.Ronaldo version). Is it still a fruit of the loom t-shirt ?

May get a new one just to get the Icelandic guy on it in time for beers with English friends on holiday.

Better off wearing a full strip, complete with shin pads and pink boots. 

You'll look less of a tadger that way :)

Getting right royally pissed off with  people slagging everything and anything for the sake of it. Think the loony Alba tops are great and amusing. Keep up the good work. Don't take things so seriously ffs. Don't like the new strip, don't like tshirts taking the Micky, don't like doh a deer, don't like wgs, don't like don't like don't like.....seriously supporting Scotland is supposed to be enjoyable let's all stop criticising each other. 

Have always said TA is much missed at major tournaments but after euros think we've been overtaken well and truly by others. No decent atmosphere at a game for ages with everyone too busy arguing amongst themselves. Cheer up please ?

10 hours ago, teale27 said:

Getting right royally pissed off with  people slagging everything and anything for the sake of it. Think the loony Alba tops are great and amusing. Keep up the good work. Don't take things so seriously ffs. Don't like the new strip, don't like tshirts taking the Micky, don't like doh a deer, don't like wgs, don't like don't like don't like.....seriously supporting Scotland is supposed to be enjoyable let's all stop criticising each other. 

Have always said TA is much missed at major tournaments but after euros think we've been overtaken well and truly by others. No decent atmosphere at a game for ages with everyone too busy arguing amongst themselves. Cheer up please ?

I concur.

On 14/07/2016 at 0:43 PM, teale27 said:

Totally agree.  I am getting totally fed up of people being told how to support Scotland...

Can't sing that...can't applaud that....Can't wear that....ffs!  Let's get back to the important thing of supporting Scotland....and stop all the in fighting and bitching...it does not become us.

Just now, Bonnie Clyde said:

How is a t shirt about players contributing to England losing "supporting Scotland", in your opinion?

No.....it is not.  Personally I wouldn't buy one, but each to their own.

I meant as a whole...in response to the post that I responded to....

According to some people on here we cannot sing certain songs...cannot wear certain things....etc..etc...just fed up with it.