hotels - Page 2 - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

hotels

Parsno1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, shameless stan said:

the loft hotel has changed its name ,its now called wilson palace hotel and is taking bookings for the time we were booked in at more than double the price i payed  :banghead:

Yeah i see that it's really poor dunno wtf they are playing at these name change shouldn't mean they need to bump their guests elsewhere

• 2 weeks later...
On 9 August 2016 at 7:13 PM, magoo310-0 said:

Has anyone else had email from booking .com about transferring them from the loft hotel now Wilson palace ,few of our group have had them but I haven't 

Said we'd hear in August with a confirmation , nothing as yet . Booked a back up just in case they muck us about again 

Had phone call from booking.com,they apologised,but said it was down to the hotel,they offered to transfer me to the radisson blu as per the loft hotel offer,BUT after looking at it the radisson wanted payment upfront and breakfast was €20 , pump that!! Booked into NH hotel, pool and sauna and breakies included

21 hours ago, EKTA captain said:

Had phone call from booking.com,they apologised,but said it was down to the hotel,they offered to transfer me to the radisson blu as per the loft hotel offer,BUT after looking at it the radisson wanted payment upfront and breakfast was €20 , pump that!! Booked into NH hotel, pool and sauna and breakies included

Not sure what's happened there , only thing i'm sure about is that hotel isn't closed ,bumped for somebody paying more i reckon 

• 2 weeks later...

We've stayed at the Radisson a few times. Usually they are really expensive but in Bratislava it is cheaper than they normally are (I appreciate still expensive budgetwise). If you can afford it I really recommend it. You couldnt get more central so no travel hassle. Quality. And brekky is brilliant (i think until 11 am).

1 minute ago, SheepieTartanArmy said:

Doing an in and out trip for this one. Can anyone recommended a hotel that's ideal for getting to the airport at 5am as my flight back to Stanstead is at 6.45 but would appreciate a hotel bed rather than an airport floor for a few hours.

You might wanna mention which airport you're using.