hotels - Page 3 - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

hotels

Parsno1

27 minutes ago, SheepieTartanArmy said:

Doing an in and out trip for this one. Can anyone recommended a hotel that's ideal for getting to the airport at 5am as my flight back to Stanstead is at 6.45 but would appreciate a hotel bed rather than an airport floor for a few hours.

just get a hotel at the airport?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, SheepieTartanArmy said:

Booking.com isn't being very helpful and keeps giving me city centre options that's why I thought would ask for advice

Googlemaps my friend.

The 'Aviator Garni Hotel Bratislava' is at the front door.

£32 on booking.com for the night of the game.

1 hour ago, SheepieTartanArmy said:

Booking.com isn't being very helpful and keeps giving me city centre options that's why I thought would ask for advice

just wasn't sure if you were wanting a place in the centre which was easy for the airport, or at the airport.

Bus#61 or night#61 will get you from train station to airport for 90 cents.

Staying 3 nights (Sun-Tues),at the Blues Hostel in Bratislava for £40. Apparently it's quite close to the Old Town, so never having been previously good opportunity to take in a wee bit "culture".

I checked this morning and they still appear to have vacancies:)

Checked the Uber taxi app, and it reported a 10Euro taxi trip from the Airport, does that sound about right?

16 minutes ago, tattiescone69 said:

Yeah , just wondering why they're so tardy in providing a booking reference , it's been over two months now

told me that i was going to lindner it was a  holiday in slovakia last thursday and been told will get confirmation fro lindner direct friday or monday therefore maybe tomorrow

On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 10:25 PM, CraigfaeRothes said:

3 of us in Hotel Bratislava Sun-Wed 

stayed there, taxis parked outside hotel 24hours, 10euros to centre, a fair bit oot. but a nice hotel

8 hours ago, kiltman069 said:

Another bumped from the Loft. Booked into Raddison at same price. Email from booking.com stated it was

like for like and I could claim for any difference in price, as it wasn't my fault, so claiming for breakfast and 

the free mini bar!!

good to know this as i was i wasnt getting a free mini bar 

27 minutes ago, tattiescone69 said:

Lindner doing the dirty on us , wanting 115 euros a night when we agreed 70 with the LOFT :(

That's a bit cr@p! I paid £47 through Travel Republic for it!

I've also got a night in the Loft the night after the game - haven't been bumped off or anything!