How are you feeling? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

How are you feeling?

Goozay

Anybody else completed this SSC Survey? http://scottishfa.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=97b07671d018e040a613eb3ac&id=3eeaeaeb1c&e=07efac72a2

The link was included the SSC email about season tickets.

I'm pretty down on our chances of getting to Russia, based on the last campaign, the performances in the recent friendlies and the SFA in general.

I'm also interested in what they're going to do with the survey results. 

I assume it is so they can see that 20K mugs joined even when 90% don't expect to qualify. 

So they can keep prices the same or higher in the future, knowing a bad run won't result in lower membership numbers. The cash cows will keep mooing to get milked.

It helps the marketing department plan the holidays they will take with their bonuses for the next few years.

1 hour ago, bonny78 said:

a whole campaign.  it's scotland..

a whole campaign.  it's scotland..

you mean another campaign of disappointment and lame excuses. Can't wait for that

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

you mean another campaign of disappointment and lame excuses. Can't wait for that

aye but it's the taking part that counts.      It's the September of an even numbered year.. it's the march of odd.. the pre season of odd,, the wrapping up of the group in sep/oct of the odd and any play offs.        

"lame excuses"   haven't heard any of them.    the only thing i've ever heard is that "we're shyte"   that's the bottom line.    Everyone agrees when you say that.    You could maybe say the 06-07 we were not shyte but had one shyte game.    Every other time that i've been of adult age...      S.H.Y.T.E.

Edited by bonny78

aye but it's the taking part that counts.      It's the September of an even numbered year.. it's the march of odd.. the pre season of odd,, the wrapping up of the group in sep/oct of the odd and any play offs.        

"lame excuses"   haven't heard any of them.    the only thing i've ever heard is that "we're shyte"   that's the bottom line.    Everyone agrees when you say that.    You could maybe say the 06-07 we were not shyte but had one shyte game.    Every other time that i've been of adult age...      S.H.Y.T.E.

So your looking forward to a campaign of being shyte?

Just now, vanderark14 said:

So your looking forward to a campaign of being shyte?

am looking forward to the matches.   I wanna watch them and be there for the highs.

There will always be a campaign. i wanna see the games, shyte or not.

16 hours ago, bonny78 said:

added spice of a derby match in our group this year.   If we lose then no one would have expected otherwise.  If we win,  herooooo and a week long semi for me :-)

when you look at it like that it does make the games look a lot more attractive. i work with a load of English guys (4 of them go to the games for the football) and i tell them if we get beat both games it means nothing to us but if we get a point you lot are getting it big time.