League Cup 2016/17 - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League Cup 2016/17

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

In which case you would have 20 penalties a game if that rule was being implemented stringently.

If there were 20 shirt pulls inside a box then I'd expect 20 penalties awarded.

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

Is that the standard response now when anybody doesn't agree? A simple yawn?

maybe if you changed your standard post others would change their response.  I actually agree with you about so many Scots caring more about their wee plastic english team than their local Scottish teams but repeating the same thing on every thread (well the last 2 I have looked at in 2 different topics) is just boring

1 minute ago, dipped flake said:

maybe if you changed your standard post others would change their response.  I actually agree with you about so many Scots caring more about their wee plastic english team than their local Scottish teams but repeating the same thing on every thread (well the last 2 I have looked at in 2 different topics) is just boring

A question was asked. A plausible explanation was given to why there is none of our teams on the box. 

20 minutes ago, dipped flake said:

It's those that ditch their insignificant Tayside based teams in favour of American sports we should be worried about.

Just imagine if St Johnstone had even 1.0% of the Bulls $1billion turnover?

That could be enough for them to avoid relegation almost every season.