League Cup 2016/17 - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League Cup 2016/17

Just now, deecie said:

It's those that ditch their insignificant Tayside based teams in favour of American sports we should be worried about.

Just imagine if St Johnstone had even 1.0% of the Bulls $1billion turnover?

That could be enough for them to avoid relegation almost every season.

Never in favour. I hate Yank sports. So, there's that oot the windae. I still put money into Saints each year along with the fortune I spent on them over a 30 year period before. Anyhow, relegation's not something Saints have had to worry about over the past few seasons. :)

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sitting in a pub in Berwick and 2 Killie fans  walk in.  

Alright lads done well tonight, good come back. 

Aye we won 3-2. 

End of conversation and they stare in silence at their phones for rest of evening. Are all Killie fans dullards? 

It wasn't you Squirrelhumper was it? 

Edited by Och Aye

2 hours ago, Och Aye said:

Aye we won 3-2. 

End of conversation and they stare in silence at their phones for rest of evening. Are all Killie fans dullards? 

Staring at their phones, pointedly refusing to make eye contact with you, hoping you will leave them alone with your rotten patter :lol:

8 hours ago, Och Aye said:

Aye we won 3-2. 

I'm worried that you were sat in one of Berwick's boozers on a Tuesday night. There is only one worth sitting in, was it that one??

6 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Staring at their phones, pointedly refusing to make eye contact with you, hoping you will leave them alone with your rotten patter :lol:

Never thought of that. I was wearing my Motherwell top, shorts and socks at the time. It may have been a bit unnerving for them.

1 minute ago, Och Aye said:

Never thought of that. I was wearing my Motherwell top, shorts and socks at the time. It may have been a bit unnerving for them.

:lol: Sitting full kit in a pub? No wonder they pretty much blanked you :lol:

Solid enough result for Motherwell - plenty of chances just could convert by the sound of things. 

Beat Stranraer on Saturday and it should be good enough for a best runner up spot. 

53 minutes ago, macy37 said:

I'm worried that you were sat in one of Berwick's boozers on a Tuesday night. There is only one worth sitting in, was it that one??

Come on,  a Tuesday is when I like to start winding down for the weekend. 

Edited by Och Aye

9 hours ago, Och Aye said:

Aye we won 3-2. 

Nah.  I was straight to the car at FT. 

6 hours ago, Donaldo87 said:

:lol: Sitting full kit in a pub? No wonder they pretty much blanked you :lol:

Solid enough result for Motherwell - plenty of chances just could convert by the sound of things. 

Beat Stranraer on Saturday and it should be good enough for a best runner up spot. 

You should've seen the mess I made of their wooden floor with my football boots.