League Cup 2016/17 - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League Cup 2016/17

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, adamntg said:

Am looking forward to that playoff at the end of the season.  ?

Makes one of us! 

Been destroyed in this first half.   Just not up for it. 

I think we'll get a couple at least in the 2nd...  Archie will change it about.    

Just don't know how many United will get though!  

8 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

2-0 Rangers. 

Peterhead have been really poor other than the 'keeper. I know they are 2nd division but i expected them to be a bit better organised than this. 

They're League one actually.

I thought you would have known your lower league teams given that your club has spent it's whole history there until this season...:ok:

2 minutes ago, Rossy said:

They're League one actually.

I thought you would have known your lower league teams given that your club has spent it's whole history there until this season...:ok:

Haha aye thats what I would call second division. 

I'd have thought an old school chap of your vintage wouldn't have gone in for all that pish :)

9 minutes ago, OLAS said:

Makes one of us! 

Been destroyed in this first half.   Just not up for it. 

I think we'll get a couple at least in the 2nd...  Archie will change it about.    

Just don't know how many United will get though!  

F*ck's sake!  Quite a strong starting 11 too.

Ach well, at least if we go out we can concentrate on the league...

5 minutes ago, scotlad said:

Wonder what kind of price you'd get on a Pogs hat-trick?! :lol:

He's not even quoted :lol: 

Doolan is 125/1; Erskine 500/1 

Commentary has cut out... blessing in disguise. 

18 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

Haha aye thats what I would call second division. 

I'd have thought an old school chap of your vintage wouldn't have gone in for all that pish :)

Ach, just indulging my inner child....;)

7 minutes ago, OLAS said:

What a start Alloa have had to their season.   ICT & Ross County eliminated as well as a 4-0 hammering of Peterheid on Saturday. 

Jack Ross is doing well there. 

He will do very well there imo. Has an enormous amount of contacts in the game and is very well liked.

Very good set up Alloa have now too. 

33 minutes ago, tangerinetartan said:

Great in first half ,OK in second half roll on the quarter draw tomorrow ,hope we get Dundee oh wait a minute there's no sign o them 

I can see them. There they are at the top of the league.  Top of the big league that is .;)

Not having a decent keeper signed has cost us both cup ties.  Weird game last night for Hibs, totally dominant but only had one goal to show for it at half time.  Never looked in danger till the first QOS goal went in then panic stations.  

Someone questioned why I would take £1.5 million for Cummings, if you had seen the game last night, you would see why.  

Also, Lennon played a 5-3-2 last night against QOS.  One of our midfielders was Keatings, who although played well shows you we are lacking depth in the squad.  McGeouch is out injured again, so is Fyvie, again.

Not sure if paperwork is through for our new keeper, Marciano.  Need him in fast, also need to find out about Henderson coming or not from Celtic. We are 2-3 players short at the moment and after we have now sold 10,800 season tickets, the board should get their finger out.

Club announced last night that Hibs have sold 14,000 tickets for the Dunfermline game by last night, that with more walk ups and  apparently a 1,000 Pars fans coming will see us have around 17,000 at the game this Saturday.  Big game, as a decent win will keep most of those fans in tow.