Turkey - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, hairy de janairy said:

So USA has its warplanes grounded on turkish air base and cant fly any further missions until airspace ban lifted

its good to know that USA  has 50 nuclear bombs on Turkish soil !

seems like a sensible thing to have lying around

Up until very recently very few of us had heard the name "Erdogan" even tough he has been in power for more than a decade. Now his name is all over the media. I wonder if he is being set up as the next bad boy dictator just in case somebody feels the need to bomb fuk out of Turkey in the future?

25 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Up until very recently very few of us had heard the name "Erdogan" even tough he has been in power for more than a decade. Now his name is all over the media. I wonder if he is being set up as the next bad boy dictator just in case somebody feels the need to bomb fuk out of Turkey in the future?

Nope

Wide of the mark there

He has been a cvnt for at least 10 years

56 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

30 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Nope

Wide of the mark there

He has been a cvnt for at least 10 years

Maybe speaking out of turn but think Orraloon means here in Britain he was rarely mentioned in the media, therefore not known to too many. 

32 minutes ago, G-Man said:

Maybe speaking out of turn but think Orraloon means here in Britain he was rarely mentioned in the media, therefore not known to too many. 

True

When he was amiable to the USA and Obama's foreign policy he was given a free ride and his cvntishness was "overlooked"

Just like every other dictator i guess ....

Edited by Ally Bongo

35 minutes ago, G-Man said:

I'm glad at least one person understands some of the pish I post on here. Cheers.:ok:

10 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

True

When he was amiable to the USA and Obama's foreign policy he was given a free ride and his cvntishness was "overlooked"

Just like every other dictator i guess ....

Aye, that's what I meant. Saddam and Gaddafi were bad bastarts for decades before our leaders decided to get rid of them. I was just thinking that they might be starting to set up Erdogan for the same sort of treatment. They might not need to, but it gives Trump and May the option if they decide they want to, some time in the future?

4 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Aye, that's what I meant. Saddam and Gaddafi were bad bastarts for decades before our leaders decided to get rid of them. I was just thinking that they might be starting to set up Erdogan for the same sort of treatment. They might not need to, but it gives Trump and May the option if they decide they want to, some time in the future?

I think its now more the case of reporting what is really going on in Turkey and the changes that are happening rather than setting him up

He would appear to be setting himself up pretty much but as with all these crackpots im not really sure we can now do anything without causing more carnage