Resonate Total Gaming: SECC 29-31 July - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Resonate Total Gaming: SECC 29-31 July

59 minutes ago, phart said:

They have a hearthstone tournament, oh just read it will need to make 9 decks that.

I'm part of a panel on the Main Stage on the Saturday due to being a Super Famous YouTuber.  Pints and cuddles? :wub:

"Days Gone" which may come out this year (but more likely early next year) looks the baws

However there appears to be some other crackers about to come out - Friday 13th for example

3 hours ago, thplinth said:

"Marley 13" seems like a level headed young chap... is this typical of the gamer world?

Marleys a lovely boy despite him being Team Valor scum!  Easily missed I guess, but the video and the claims within are satrical...  As was this one:

21 minutes ago, Scunnered said:

Marleys a lovely boy despite him being Team Valor scum!  Easily missed I guess, but the video and the claims within are satrical...  As was this one:

Really?! So the claim he was getting paid "multi-millions" by the Bird's Eye Frozen Cod people as 'Cod' could stand for 'Call of Duty were not true then.