Anyone else hate this heat? - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

27 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

We are clearly living in the age of over statement. It's a wee bit thunder and lightening. Get a grip

You really have not seen my hair. 

Apparantley a swarm of 40,000 bees descended on a park in Glasgow yesterday. Think we are re-writing the bible. 

2 hours ago, Orraloon said:

We are clearly living in the age of over statement. It's a wee bit thunder and lightening. Get a grip

Noah just floated past my house and tried to steal my 2 rabbits and 2 of my goldfish. That is 100%**  true and not exaggerated in the least, so you away and get a grip. 

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

You really have not seen my hair. 

Apparantley a swarm of 40,000 bees descended on a park in Glasgow yesterday. Think we are re-writing the bible. 

It was down at the Vicky infirmary and have to say they looked quite spectacular. Seemingly the Battlefield Rest has a couple of hives on their roof and it was something to do with some new queen bee, aka Lady Gaga, trying to edge in on the auld queens territory, aka Madonna and the male bees all going a bit mental trying to choose. 

** I've never been great with percentages so may have got that bit wrong. 

Edited by G-Man

1 hour ago, G-Man said:

Noah just floated past my house and tried to steal my 2 rabbits and 2 of my goldfish. That is 100%**  true and not exaggerated in the least, so you away and get a grip. 

Hope you invited him in for a cup of tea. Must be a while since you've seen him?

2 hours ago, G-Man said:

It was down at the Vicky infirmary and have to say they looked quite spectacular. Seemingly the Battlefield Rest has a couple of hives on their roof and it was something to do with some new queen bee, aka Lady Gaga, trying to edge in on the auld queens territory, aka Madonna and the male bees all going a bit mental trying to choose. 

** I've never been great with percentages so may have got that bit wrong. 

Sounds like a night at the Savoy .

Is that place still in existence ? You are probably way too young to remember it right enough. 

9 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Hope you invited him in for a cup of tea. Must be a while since you've seen him?

And he brought these 2 up on deck to sing this song that he'd written on the spot.

8 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Sounds like a night at the Savoy .

Is that place still in existence ? You are probably way too young to remember it right enough. 

No one is too young for the Swav Pav. In fact is it not a rite of passage for Glaswegian girls on the cusp of womanhood to get rat arsed at the Savoy and fall down the stairs on the way out, manage to make it home but fall asleep on 1st landing when you live on the top then phone your pal in the morning to ask why you have a burn circle on your forehead only to be told that she's got a grill burn on her stomach? Ah sweet youth.  :cheers3:

8 hours ago, G-Man said:

And he brought these 2 up on deck to sing this song that he'd written on the spot.

No one is too young for the Swav Pav. In fact is it not a rite of passage for Glaswegian girls on the cusp of womanhood to get rat arsed at the Savoy and fall down the stairs on the way out, manage to make it home but fall asleep on 1st landing when you live on the top then phone your pal in the morning to ask why you have a burn circle on your forehead only to be told that she's got a grill burn on her stomach? Ah sweet youth.  :cheers3:

? , my grill burn is still there . Plays havoc with my short boob tube . 

Good to know there is a sister Sav out there ??

Ninja hailstorm  yesterday morning in our village , with hail pellets  the size of gobstoppers,   caused an estimated £3000 of damage to my sister-in-laws` car , with several more people on FB reporting various degrees of damage and a lot of phone calls to insurance companies .