Anyone else hate this heat? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Cannae beat getting your shorts on after work and taking your tea out the back door.

It was 32C earlier according to my motor :o

Could be some cracking thunderstorms tonight,  been a while since we've had one of those...

Edited by Toepoke

Guest flumax
8 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Cannae beat getting your shorts on after work and taking your tea out the back door.

It was 32C earlier according to my motor :o

Could be some cracking thunderstorms tonight,  been a while since we've had one of those...

Shorts and jesus creepers in work for me. 

Tea out back, nah too many twunts cutting their grass and BBQ. 

I'm with op, would rather it were cold(er). It's why I live in Scotland. 

It's shit - too warm to wear a jacket means no place to stick my keys, wallet, phone and headphones - sweat was dripping off me wearing a suit on the train home tonight. 

Even going for a run at 7am the temperature made it tougher - my SSC tshirt was soaked with sweat. 

1 hour ago, Charlie Endell said:

It's shit - too warm to wear a jacket means no place to stick my keys, wallet, phone and headphones - sweat was dripping off me wearing a suit on the train home tonight. 

Even going for a run at 7am the temperature made it tougher - my SSC tshirt was soaked with sweat. 

I did a 10k training run in the early afternoon here in Aberdeen - fecking hard going and I nearly bailed out before I finished... :unsure: