Blairgowrie Bus To Wembley Will Run - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Blairgowrie Bus To Wembley Will Run

@neaver82

Hi folks,

My last post on the subject a few months ago was somewhat vague in terms of whether we would run a bus or not but I am happy to confirm that as their is plenty interest, we will be taking a 49 seater from Blairgowrie to London for the World Cup Qualifier against England.

The bus will leave on Thursday night 10th November 2016 around 8pm and pick up on the way in Perth, Stirling Services and Glasgow (other stops can be arranged if they are on route or not too much of a detour). We will pick up from Counting House in George Square at approximately 10pm. We will travel to London through the night and will drop off around Kings Cross in London so everyone can easily reach their respective hotels. That way people generally only need to take 1 day off work and pay for 1 nights hotel but will be in London all day Friday. We will travel back up the road around 12pm on Saturday 12th November.

Cost is £67 a head and we do have spaces left at the moment so feel free to PM me for further info or if you have any questions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now that tickets allocation has become clearer and folk will know if they are guaranteed tickets or if they are borderline it might let folk commit to travel so bumping this for folk in Perth, Stirling and Glasgow areas as we are already picking folk up there on the way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...