4034 tickets - Page 3 - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4034 tickets

FANDABBYDOZZY

13 minutes ago, cranna said:

Booked up for this trip and thought as I was down to Zero points I would def get a ticket for this.   Here is hoping that there is still some left come next week.   Surely if the 4000 sell out, they would ask for more? 

Did 3 trips in the last campaign and picked tickets up each time over there but would much rather get on the points ladder.

Which 3 games did you go to?

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, Debian said:

10 euros converted to £9... The usual ripping it from them I see

Yep, that equates to €1.11 to the £...............converted on 17th July (a Sunday) when the actual rate was €1.196 to the £.

Another nice little earner for them.

4 hours ago, stitch said:

anyone got the link to buy the ticket.

click on the link in the email and it takes me to a page where it has no season tickets for sale. try the away and says the same.

i am clicking on the Malta link not the season ticket link in case you ask.

Have you tried logging in from the SFA website rather than the email ? 

Only 3300 odd replied to the poll saying they were going, SFA confident everyone should get a shot. 

It's pretty evident that allot of harvesters are targeting this, shitting on everyone lower down the ladder, it's despicable. 

2 minutes ago, Slide Tackle said:

2216 sold

Likely to raise to about 3k by fri with folk holding off to pay day etc. 75ish% uptake

1k left for 3 pointers IF 75% uptake again 250 for 2 pointers.

Gone quite easily before 1 pointer's at that rate.

I've seen a lot of people bad mouth the sfa over the possibility of not receiving anymore tickets if we sell our share, but what's saying the Malta fa aren't giving us any to 1. Make sure we don't outnumber the home fans by too much (like gib game) or 2. Because of segregation issues?

8 minutes ago, Byrne2711 said:

I've seen a lot of people bad mouth the sfa over the possibility of not receiving anymore tickets if we sell our share, but what's saying the Malta fa aren't giving us any to 1. Make sure we don't outnumber the home fans by too much (like gib game) or 2. Because of segregation issues?

People will travel and go to the game regardless as getting a ticket in the home end will be incredibly easy. Self-defeating if segregation is the reason.

I'm guessing it's just one where we've underestimated demand, and if we do sell out early, be nice if we could go back to ask for a bigger allocation. 

9 minutes ago, Tartan-Tyke said:

People will travel and go to the game regardless as getting a ticket in the home end will be incredibly easy. Self-defeating if segregation is the reason.

I'm guessing it's just one where we've underestimated demand, and if we do sell out early, be nice if we could go back to ask for a bigger allocation. 

Not underestimated demand, we have been given the exact same area as the italy game in the same venue which is segregated from home fans. Similar to Metz, we got a lower allocation than demand because thats all the section holds.

Talk of harvesters is funny.  Who ever would have thought Malta in September would have been busy?....like last year Eire away on a Sat in June!  Of course if people can pick one they'd pick Malta and make a holiday with it, you get on the ladder by picking the less glamorous games.  

4 hours ago, Tartan-Tyke said:

Totally agree, I'd hope we do go back and ask for more should they be needed. And as you've said, home end will be filled with Scotland fans anyway....

Just hoping it's not down to the sfa for the fact we might not be getting anymore. 

Cant remember the rush for tickets for the game early last September,  at £6  apop we couldnt even sell our allocation,  yet this year everyone wants to go and are moaning about a poor allocation , the Georgia game was every bit as important as this one in Malta if not more but less interest , seems strange to me 

13 minutes ago, noctonjock said:

Cant remember the rush for tickets for the game early last September,  at £6  apop we couldnt even sell our allocation,  yet this year everyone wants to go and are moaning about a poor allocation , the Georgia game was every bit as important as this one in Malta if not more but less interest , seems strange to me 

I'm guessing the Georgia flight prices must have scared people off. Nearly £400 to get there and back to Tblisi. Compared to the £240 to get to Malta.

Plus the fact that people can turn the trip this year into a Summer holiday.

J

9 hours ago, Mazziessc said:

Not underestimated demand, we have been given the exact same area as the italy game in the same venue which is segregated from home fans. Similar to Metz, we got a lower allocation than demand because thats all the section holds.

Problem is not allocation it is fans not turning up.I went to metz bought a ticket in the Scotland end outside the stadium  and looked around me.their was probably 40% of the seats empty in lower section and in other stand.

I will still be in Malta and will get a ticket for somwhere in stadium as I always do but is frustrating see empty seats in Scotland end.so Prague/metz and now possibly Malta  no ticket from sfa as only 1 point.going to Slovakia as well probably won't get a ticket but I will just sit in home end as getting tickets for their from lads I work with.

19 hours ago, Mazziessc said:

if its the same turnstiles at least 10% of the scottish crowd wont be going in!

7 minutes ago, stinky said:

was at the Italy game was told 1200 tickets were sold only 600 turned up at the game rest must have been in the hootsman

I'd be amazed if it was as high as 600. Great weekend though, nice to get away with the rest of the elite.

12 hours ago, TARTANGRAEME said:

Problem is not allocation it is fans not turning up.I went to metz bought a ticket in the Scotland end outside the stadium  and looked around me.their was probably 40% of the seats empty in lower section and in other stand.

I will still be in Malta and will get a ticket for somwhere in stadium as I always do but is frustrating see empty seats in Scotland end.so Prague/metz and now possibly Malta  no ticket from sfa as only 1 point.going to Slovakia as well probably won't get a ticket but I will just sit in home end as getting tickets for their from lads I work with.

100% collection over there should sort it haha

2 hours ago, deecie said:

I'd be amazed if it was as high as 600. Great weekend though, nice to get away with the rest of the elite.

I would of said 500 max.

Exactly! It was a smashing weekend and great of the SFA to set up beer stalls within the ground so we could all enjoy a beer or 13 during the match. I have no idea why they get such a hard time on here!?