4034 tickets - Page 4 - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4034 tickets

FANDABBYDOZZY

23 minutes ago, clarky1606 said:

I would of said 500 max.

Exactly! It was a smashing weekend and great of the SFA to set up beer stalls within the ground so we could all enjoy a beer or 13 during the match. I have no idea why they get such a hard time on here!?

Really enjoyed that tbh! If it happens at the Malta game the Q's will be alot bigger! 

28 minutes ago, Tartan-Tyke said:

100% collection over there should sort it haha

4000 people picking up tickets on matchday then standing around in the middle of nowhere waiting for kick off.....

That would be easy to manage!

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Mazziessc said:

Really enjoyed that tbh! If it happens at the Malta game the Q's will be alot bigger! 

4000 people picking up tickets on matchday then standing around in the middle of nowhere waiting for kick off.....

That would be easy to manage!

If only mate! not even the SFA could reverse UEFA's decision of no alcohol at European based qualifiers. Never mind, as I am on 11 points these days I get into the corporate box with the SFA blazers where its free food and drink :beer2:

1 hour ago, clarky1606 said:

They confirmed to me on Twitter our allocation will not be increased so once the tickets are gone, that's it!

A few of our group are on low points so its squeaky bum time as to whether they will get an away end ticket or not.

We'll be looking for 1 i think as one of our group only on 1 point

So if these so called harvesters do exist - please give me a shout and he'll buy

Done and dusted another away point officially in the Scotland end , so fed up travelling and having to sit in Home end , just because the SFA do not go for higher allocations even after sending out questionnaires asking how many going

I will be coming down the road ha ha