4034 tickets - Page 13 - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4034 tickets

FANDABBYDOZZY

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, wheres the pies said:

a rather flimsy looking paper ticket arrived here in sunny Bournemouth this morning at the postage was £2 B)

Mine has arrived too but I haven't seen it yet. Does it look & feel like a lottery ticket? if so its same ones they gave us for the Italy friendly.

2 hours ago, Byrne2711 said:

People that are complaining about the £7+ postage need to change the postage option to the cheaper version and get charged £2.....it's easy to do !

Aye exactly! Which is what I did. (Although I should refrain from gloating till I get home tonight and check my tickets arrived safely through non-registered post!)

4 hours ago, clarky1606 said:

Mine has arrived too but I haven't seen it yet. Does it look & feel like a lottery ticket? if so its same ones they gave us for the Italy friendly.

yes that's about right does look like a lottery ticket gies the lotto numbers fur the morra night ?

12 minutes ago, clarky1606 said:

Anyone notice the tickets say "EUROPEAN QUALIFIERS" when its the WORLD CUP qualifiers were competing in

Yeah noticed that (also had a laugh when they printed "World Cup... EU Qualifiers") most likely had stubs left over from last campaign which they are just using up.

3 hours ago, wanderer said:

Yeah noticed that (also had a laugh when they printed "World Cup... EU Qualifiers") most likely had stubs left over from last campaign which they are just using up.

Its brilliant! You cant fault them in a way... using up old paper so it doesn't go to waste :ok: :rollsmile: 

2 minutes ago, clarky1606 said:

Its brilliant! You cant fault them in a way... using up old paper so it doesn't go to waste :ok: :rollsmile: 

'The full fixtures for the European Qualifiers for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia have been confirmed by UEFA'

Taken from UEFA website. But of course, everyone will bash the sfa for the littlest thing. 

4 minutes ago, Byrne2711 said:

'The full fixtures for the European Qualifiers for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia have been confirmed by UEFA'

Taken from UEFA website. But of course, everyone will bash the sfa for the littlest thing. 

Bash the SFA? It was the Maltese FA who printed the tickets.........

16 minutes ago, deecie said:

Can't believe the SFA didn't insist on new tickets being printed. What the hell are we paying them for?

that would mean another postage charge though :eek: 

PLUS if I get randomly chosen for collection on the re-prints I will have to tell them I cant make the game as its my sisters' dog walkers' uncles 53rd party that day and they might accuse me of harvesting!!

On 02/08/2016 at 8:04 PM, Orraloon said:

You'll get a ticket out there. One point might be enough for a Wembley ticket? 

On 02/08/2016 at 8:14 PM, SAY said:

Being one of the "unlucky" ones again via the SSC for Malta, what we need now on this thread is contacts of how to get a ticket over there.

The various websites don't have any ticket info, probably in the knowledge that there will be a decent travelling support looking to snap up a few tickets.

I've already made a few enquiries, so if I hear of any leads I'll add to this thread.

Surely a few Jambos on here, no contacts over there from the recent Europa League exploits?

YAAAAAAS! got a call from the supporters club this afternoon! 2 tickets for collection in Malta..... Happy days :)
Edited by tartanmaroon

13 hours ago, clarky1606 said:

Bash the SFA? It was the Maltese FA who printed the tickets.........

My bad! Haha. But I've seen people sfa bashing when the put on an email or something euro qualifiers!

Anyway, bash away haha. 

On ‎02‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 8:14 PM, SAY said:

Being one of the "unlucky" ones again via the SSC for Malta, what we need now on this thread is contacts of how to get a ticket over there.

The various websites don't have any ticket info, probably in the knowledge that there will be a decent travelling support looking to snap up a few tickets.

I've already made a few enquiries, so if I hear of any leads I'll add to this thread.

Surely a few Jambos on here, no contacts over there from the recent Europa League exploits?

Tkts available on Malta FA  website, for west stand, 25 Euro

On Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 9:09 PM, Mazziessc said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought we had all the south stand?

Yet tickets say North?.. 

Am I being thick??

No. We were in the South stand for the Italy game. Glad it's a free for all for seats as my ticket is for row 1. Don't want that seat!