Munich Shooting Incident - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Munich Shooting Incident

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, OLAS said:

Don't think you can be called racist for assuming it was ISIS.    They'll claim anything that terrorises the world.  Not just the "west".   Fukkin' hate "the west".   We're sticking to a fukkin' sphere.   Almost everywhere is north, south, east and west.  

Said it before,  get the hackers on to them.   They might not be able to crack the encryption that many apps are increasingly using, but they can infiltrate, take over other known accounts, use socially engineering and relay any information to the relevant authorities.    

Anonymous are already on the case but then they are going after lots of groups just now.

Explosion in a bar in Ansbach kills one and injures several others

Originally reported as gas related

Mayor of Ansbach has now stated that it was caused by a device

Germany is about to go Tonto quite soon i'd guess

6 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Explosion in a bar in Ansbach kills one and injures several others

Originally reported as gas related

Mayor of Ansbach has now stated that it was caused by a device

Germany is about to go Tonto quite soon i'd guess

Seems to have been a suicide bomber trying to enter a music festival.  Jeez, could've been so much worse...

Seems he had a drink/drugs problem

Also some sort of mental issues

Asylum was denied

Dont mention the I Word ......................

24 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Tbh anyone who wants to kill others along with themselves has pretty severe mental issues...

It makes it far more easier if you believe in all sincerity of the guarantee of afterlife

5 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Seems to have been a suicide bomber trying to enter a music festival.  Jeez, could've been so much worse...

3 interesting headlines in the Daily Mail this morning (I know...some one brought it to my attention)..

'Syrian suicide bomber who blew himself up....'

'Syrian refugee hacks woman to death...'

'Gunman on the run after person is shot dead and several others injured at house in Surrey...'

I actually read the 3rd story, and nowhere in it does it mention the person's nationality or ethnic origin. I'm presuming he was British, and white. The first two stories put deliberate and constant emphasis on both of these though.

Which of these stories do you think that people are going to be more shocked and outraged about, I wonder ?

Edited by Rossy

4 hours ago, Rossy said:

3 interesting headlines in the Daily Mail this morning (I know...some one brought it to my attention)..

'Gunman on the run after person is shot dead and several others injured at house in Surrey...'

I actually read the 3rd story, and nowhere in it does it mention the person's nationality or ethnic origin. I'm presuming he was British, and white. The first two stories put deliberate and constant emphasis on both of these though.

Which of these stories do you think that people are going to be more shocked and outraged about, I wonder ?

Acts which are sensibly and generally regarded as of the terrorist modus operandi obligate the media to investigate the attacker's origin as an explanation to the reasons behind it,I would say.

In Britain, it's not customary to state people are British in news stories for the very reason it can hardly be revelationary news to find Brits in Britain.  

I'm shocked about all these stories.  They're grim.

Edited by PapofGlencoe

18 hours ago, Rossy said:

Guy got stabbed to death in Stevenson yesterday near my mates house. Definitely wasn't a syrian who did it. I hate the daily mail. 

Priest killed by two armed assailants in Rouen, France

Thats the MSM version

Per twitter (yes i know) he was beheaded by Jihadis

Nothing to do with Islam though .............

So despite being 100% wrong on the motives of this shooter you are immediately back smearing Islam and Muslims generally. I'd ffukking love to see your response on here if someone started attributing the violence committed by Israel to the evilness of Judaism and how it turns Jews into monsters etc etc.  this from the guy who  comes out with how all Germans were nazis etc. We'll have a read of you own posts lately mr 1933.

4 minutes ago, thplinth said:

So despite being 100% wrong on the motives of this shooter you are immediately back smearing Islam and Muslims generally. I'd ffukking love to see your response on here if someone started attributing the violence committed by Israel to the evilness of Judaism and how it turns Jews into monsters etc etc.  this from the guy who  comes out with how all Germans were nazis etc. We'll have a read of you own posts lately mr 1933.

:lol:

Aww - it was all going so well

The French Airforce did bomb a school in  Manbij Syria  days after the Nice attack. Killing 36 children and between 100-300 other civilians around targets with the majority being woman and children.

Must have been Islamic Pilots or something...

Meanwhile the Western Backed rebels decided to behead a child for "collaborating with the government"

Edited by phart

4 hours ago, thplinth said:

They need useful idiots to propagate the narrative.

45 minutes ago, phart said:

They need useful idiots to propagate the narrative.

Thanks

And both of you are way off the mark again

My sarcasm is/was directed at the Mainstream media and not Islam itself

So put that in your pipes and smoke it

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

Thanks

And both of you are way off the mark again

My sarcasm is/was directed at the Mainstream media and not Islam itself

So put that in your pipes and smoke it

It seemed to me to be a sarcastic dig at msm to me can't say about other posts but that was certainly a dig at msm

22 minutes ago, hunchy said:

It seemed to me to be a sarcastic dig at msm to me can't say about other posts but that was certainly a dig at msm

Yes

If it came across differently then i apologise to the board angry men

You can check back all my posts and in not one will you find me blaming or "smearing all muslims"

One of the videos i posted was a renowned reformed extremist saying the exact same thing 

Even the BBC news headlines tonight wasnt " Two Islamic extremists murder an elderly Priest"

It was "Two armed men murder an elderly Priest"

Now i realise that the last thing the MSM want to do is instigate any more anger but this serves no good

The elephant in the room (not withstanding Israeli policies in Gaza etc) is that there is only one mainstream religion today where Jihad and Martyrdom are a part.

Add drugs and desperation to that mixture and you can see the results

This lunacy has to be tackled on MSM but it's not for fear of upsetting Islamists even more.

(In my opinion)