Munich Shooting Incident - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Munich Shooting Incident

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Lamia said:

:unsure:

Yes - I have already been reproached for that and explained why

I await you making a similar emoticon for those that were saying it was a Neo Nazi

PS - It would appear that there is more to Ali Sonboli than the MSM would have us believe

Edited by Ally Bongo

12 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

This lunacy has to be tackled on MSM but it's not for fear of upsetting Islamists even more.

(In my opinion)

You have to take a step back and see the bigger picture here.

ISIS realise that they're never going to win a full scale war and set up their mythical Islamic caliphate or whatever......that's impossible. They're being pushed back and squeezed, and if ground fighting continues to the same extent over the next 12 months then that part of their 'war' will be over.

So what they're doing instead is brainwashing disaffected and vulnerable loners into committing random acts of barbarism. They rely on technology first of all to brainwash a few lunatics into becoming murderers, and secondly to help spread fear around western society that ends up with us changing our way of lives and.....most importantly for them......it ends up with a Christian/Islam split where the west distrusts, hates and marginalises a whole religion because of the acts of a tiny minority.

And to that end, they're hoping the western media will help it along. They're hoping that their reporting will inflame westerners into a creating a 'them and us' society. Because only through division, only through us mistrusting or hating all Moslems, can these medieval barbarians come close to 'winning'.

I realise that the MSM can't simply ignore a barbaric murder like that of yesterday, but they do have a job to play in reminding people that the lunatics who committed these acts are NOT representative of the hundreds of millions of Moslems who just want to live a peaceful life.

Edited by Rossy

9 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Yes - I have already been reproached for that and explained why

I await you making a similar emoticon for those that were saying it was a Neo Nazi

PS - It would appear that there is more to Ali Sonboli than the MSM would have us believe

Sorry - I didn't read the entire thread so to anyone jumping to conclusions :unsure: (think it should be named the De Menezes effect)

Edited by Lamia

Whilst i agree with most if not all of your post Rossy i thought id put this out there for another angle

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/will-politicians-accept-reality-islamic-terrorism/

"The more complex story of the Munich shooter allowed everyone to double-down on their favourite explanations for violence. Inadequate welfare provisions, unsuitable town-planning and bullying were all wheeled out to explain why Ali David Sonboly started shooting in a McDonalds. Others were a little too keen to claim him as an Isis warrior, when it seems he wasn’t. The BBC got around the problem by excising the ‘Ali’ and all reports of his religion. Instead, speculation about the shooting happening on the fifth anniversary of Anders Breivik’s terrorist assault in Norway meant that every-one could ignore the Muslim eyewitness who heard Sonboly shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ and headline on Breivik instead. Meaning that in Europe in 2016 a child of Iranian parents can be portrayed as a white supremacist, while no amount of Mohameds shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ can be said to have any connection to Islam"

Edited by Ally Bongo

The pope adds some words of wisdom,

"We must not be afraid to say the truth, the world is at war because it has lost peace.

"When I speak of war I speak of wars over interests, money, resources, not religion. All religions want peace, it's the others who want war," Pope Francis added.

Thanks for that pile of horseshtie.