Novo signs for Glens - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

13 hours ago, dave said:

Glentoran are from East Belfast and the vast majority of their fans are Protestant. Cliftonville would be the only club with a majority of Catholic fans and even then they hijacked the club when Belfast Celtic went belly up. 

Em, I think you meant -  "when Belfast Celtic reluctantly decided to liquidate themselves because the corrupt, sectarian police force and government of Northern Ireland had no interest in protecting Belfast Celtic's players and supporters from extreme violence and intimidation in the late 1940s" Culminating in the horrific events of the Belfast Celtic vs Linfield match of 26th December 1948.

23 hours ago, dave said:

I've been to the Oval on many occasions and never heard anything sectarian being said or sung. It might be a different matter if Cliftonville are the visitors but Kilmarnock? 

Didnt think football games were allowed on the 12 July either due to it being a public holiday and police resources being stretched. 

My mistake, it was the weekend after the 12th. 

http://www.glentoran.com/news/glentoran-fc-vs-kilmarnock-fc-elliott-morris-testimonial-information

Edited by Squirrelhumper

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Cool story.

Now get back to pretending your support aren't bigoted filth as per.

"Cool story", well that's me put in my place. Is there no end to your genius?

By the way nice "embellishment" with respect to the date, I bet you thought you'd get away with that.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, UlsterScot said:

No relevance??

Football related-Discussion of Non TA football. I can't think of any other sections it fits. F.uckin eejit

20160911_122134_zpsaxwbxbry.jpg

A Spanish guy playing in Northern Ireland. No one here gives a shit. 

Why would a Northern Ireland fan be posting on a Scotland supporters fan site unless he's a total sad case with no life?

Think I answered my own question there 

Novo is, and always has been, a shitty little piece of scum.

From getting himself red-carded at Starks Park for attempting three times to to half Alan Archibald in 2001 until his disgusting behaviour at Pittodrie in 2008, he has always been an utter cretin.

And that's before we begin to consider what he did to his team-mate at Raith Rovers.

I wish nothing but bad luck to that little arse - although I will stop well short of the IRA or anyone like them having anything to do with any retribution. That is not acceptable.