International Champions Cup - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

International Champions Cup

What's this all aboot ?

Looks like a heap o'Haarlem Globetrotters money making pish designed to squeeze money oot of braindead Chinese and the like.

Football is really shite sometimes.

26 minutes ago, Rossy said:

What's this all aboot ?

Looks like a heap o'Haarlem Globetrotters money making pish designed to squeeze money oot of braindead Chinese and the like.

Even more so when the likes of Spurs and Liverpool are in it who aren't Champions!! You'd never see that happening in any of the major competitive tournaments. Oh, wait.....

1 hour ago, Rossy said:

What's this all aboot ?

Maybe if you paid £500+ for a VIP 'pre-game on field experience, near the tunnel' ticket, you'd enjoy it more? :lol:

11 minutes ago, Jaggy Jim said:

Penalties when the games end in a draw because they need results to decide the actual winner of the trophy at the end of it all, except that Man U v Man City being postponed means they can't actually award a trophy!

Is there three different tournaments?

25 minutes ago, thewolf_1980 said:

Efe Ambrose continues to be hilarious.

That goal wasn't his fault, he should have got a call from Gordon who can't seem to open his mouth. He's still feckin hopeless tho?

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Of course Rodgers can. It can't surely have escaped your notice we've 4 centre backs unavailable?

Aye I knew you had injuries. I'm just wondering why a guy like him would be used by any manager at the level you want to be at, even as a back up. 

Perhaps your early European matches has meant Rogers has had little choice to be fair to him. 

Surely he will be punted?  

3 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

Aye I knew you had injuries. I'm just wondering why a guy like him would be used by any manager at the level you want to be at, even as a back up. 

Perhaps your early European matches has meant Rogers has had little choice to be fair to him. 

Surely he will be punted?  

He will probably score the winner against Astana , funny old game