1739 tickets for England fans - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1739 tickets for England fans

Bristolhibby

13 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Saw a Facebook post that mentions the English are getting 1739 tickets for The Slovakia game.

Would that be 6 points for a ticket or would it be more?

Any points wizards out there?

Cheers

J

Will these tickets come out of the Scotland or Slovakia allocation?

37 minutes ago, bisland boy said:

will tickets for this game be done on existing points?

be a bit tight for time to not start selling them until after Malta points added, can't remember what they did for Germany & Poland games round about the same dates in the last qualifiers.

It will be based on points after Malta. 1700 tickets isn't a big amount to organise in a week of sales.

Its only double headers like Italy & France, Wales & Belgium where the points are added afterwards.

51 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

It will be based on points after Malta. 1700 tickets isn't a big amount to organise in a week of sales.

Its only double headers like Italy & France, Wales & Belgium where the points are added afterwards.

just checked my purchase history on ssc website and bought my Poland ticket on 11 Sep which was just 4 days after the Germany game so must have been done on pre Germany points to get e-mails with sales schedule etc issued - hopefully the same this time as on 7 points just now and booked up for Slovakia but not going to Malta

3 minutes ago, bisland boy said:

just checked my purchase history on ssc website and bought my Poland ticket on 11 Sep which was just 4 days after the Germany game so must have been done on pre Germany points to get e-mails with sales schedule etc issued - hopefully the same this time as on 7 points just now and booked up for Slovakia but not going to Malta

I'm pretty sure I had my Germany point added before I bought the Poland one.....not 100% though.