Ryanair flight change FR7494 - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ryanair flight change FR7494

4 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Just checked, they've not emailed me, but they have changed my flight to 840am.

Thats a bit of a nightmare.

Had booked the evening flight to give me plenty time to get to stansted.

You don't need to accept the change. You should be able to get a refund and rebook elsewhere, or if you fancy another night in the big smoke, think they should rebook you free of charge to a time that suits the next day.

2 hours ago, macwomble said:

You don't need to accept the change. You should be able to get a refund and rebook elsewhere, or if you fancy another night in the big smoke, think they should rebook you free of charge to a time that suits the next day.

Yeah, considering my options before I contact them.

There's a few options to fly home at lunch time that aren't too expensive at the moment.

Strange Ryanair seem to have cut 2 flights that Saturday.

On 10 August 2016 at 10:33 PM, sbcmfc said:

Yeah, considering my options before I contact them.

There's a few options to fly home at lunch time that aren't too expensive at the moment.

Strange Ryanair seem to have cut 2 flights that Saturday.

We cancelled and rebooked with easyjet at 13:40. Shocking service from Ryanair not to notify us, my mate noticed it by chance. Glad to have highlighted it for you at least!

2 hours ago, they've_been_suckered said:

We cancelled and rebooked with easyjet at 13:40. Shocking service from Ryanair not to notify us, my mate noticed it by chance. Glad to have highlighted it for you at least!

That looks like the best option for me too.

Yeah, glad you mentioned it on here, or I might not have noticed until I went to print boarding passes a couple of days before.

cheers.

:ok:

• 3 weeks later...

Just got an email today informing me they've changed my flight there too.

FR7495 on Friday at 10:25 am

now on

FR7491 at 650am. :shocked:

Not a massive problem, but going to be a long day, and means £25 in a taxi to the airport rather than a lift.

If they'd changed both flights at the same time or with more notice I'd have been much better placed to rearrange. Would've probably gone down Thursday night.