Opening League Games - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Opening League Games

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Angus_Young said:

Is 'weegia' the newest wanky phrase? Twice I've seen that today.

Well done on side stepping the issue though.  Your player blatantly cheats  but it'll be the media's fault he gets banned.

cheating its the jambo way 

like not paying charities 

3 hours ago, Return of Yermaw said:

great spot. from the footage everyone else probably just saw him run past but you saw spitting and attempting punching presumably because that's the type of thing you would have done. If you have the evidence to suggest otherwise would be good to see......

What a moronic post even for a diet hun!

For the record, I didn't see it but someone has slowed the footage down on social media and you can clearly see what Pool Q has accurately described.

2 hours ago, Return of Yermaw said:

i saw the sky and bbc footage and nothing suggested that. if other footage available then am sure this will be highlighted now/very shortly. something tells me though the interpretation of any act will be skewed depending on the viewer's mindset. 

I've seen the clip and it does look like at least one punch was attempted. 

If you watch the goal,you can see a guy in black swinging as he runs past,but the best view is from the camera that would've been in front of the Celtic fans. 

From 4 clips I've seen on YouTube now,none of them appear to be showing that angle now,possibly removed as criminal action to be taken?

edit: here's it

Edited by dandydunn

As per usual the jambo's have kicked there way through a game against Celtic but the reality is this -

1 - The Celtic goal - you can debate about the offside rule !! - in my opinion Armstrong was obstructing the keepers view, so no goal.

2 - hearts "non penalty" - what an embarrassment of a player that Walker is, I think this is the second time that wee diver has done this, should be a red card for his famous backflip

3 - Hearts request for a second penalty - Another embarrassing moment from the Jambo divers club,  the guy Muirhead decides to fall over once Torre  had decided to sit down and tie his boots , ffs get a life and look at the real picture.

So for all the Huns, Plastic Huns and sheep parents who come on here and try to pick at results like this -  look at the bigger picture and be honest.    

1 hour ago, Angus_Young said:

Good to see folk are out getting pished on a Monday. :)

I only ever look at the board when I'm out getting blootered. I can fathom it out better, and before, you say it Mr. Young, yes it explains my posts. :P

9 hours ago, wellyman said:

3 - Hearts request for a second penalty - Another embarrassing moment from the Jambo divers club,  the guy Muirhead decides to fall over once Torre  had decided to sit down and tie his boots , ffs get a life and look at the real picture.

There was some contact between Muirhead and Toure but after they had parted Muirhead fell over. However, as I said earlier, there didn't seem to be any appeal from him for a penalty.

6 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

There was some contact between Muirhead and Toure but after they had parted Muirhead fell over. However, as I said earlier, there didn't seem to be any appeal from him for a penalty.

Personally didn't think it was a penalty or a dive. 

25 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

This.  Clumsy challenge by Toure but i didn't think it was a pen.  Muirhead seemed to lose his footing, certainly wasn't a dive.

1 hour ago, Return of Yermaw said:

Now seen; sufficient enough evidence of mock punches to allow a wankfest. 

Was it 'mock' spitting as well? 

To be fair you do come across as exactly the kind of horrible kvnt Anne Budge is trying to get rid of ?

14 hours ago, dan cake said:

lady haigs poppy factory

as you well know the mad letter/email campaign from deluded hibs fans forced Lady Haigs to issue a statement that Heart of Midlothian football club did not owe a penny to them. Now can you please give it a rest and go back to writing letters to the council to try and get our new stand stopped

1 hour ago, Angus_Young said:

Personally didn't think it was a penalty or a dive. 

agree. There was some contact but I think Muirhead just fell over when attempting to get his shot away

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Was it 'mock' spitting as well? 

To be fair you do come across as exactly the kind of horrible kvnt Anne Budge is trying to get rid of ?

given you glossed over the reference to IRA songs being sung by the Celtic support in order to whatboutery the Hearts fans, then you would seem like the type that the Celtic Board have been embarrassed about for years. We would therefore be two elements that our Chairmen would like to get rid of (if I were indeed a Hearts supporter). 

17 minutes ago, Return of Yermaw said:

given you glossed over the reference to IRA songs being sung by the Celtic support in order to whatboutery the Hearts fans, then you would seem like the type that the Celtic Board have been embarrassed about for years. We would therefore be two elements that our Chairmen would like to get rid of (if I were indeed a Hearts supporter). 

I've condemned the rebel karaoke many times on here and elsewhere. As distasteful as it is though, I would class it as a step down from assaulting/spitting on opposition players or staff. Seems to be a fairly regular thing down Gorgie though.

So, if there is any whataboutery going on.....you're the man?

5 minutes ago, Marky said:

If Hearts fans are guilty of these actions then it is very strange that nothing has been reported and their misdemeanours have been glossed over.

That normally only happens with Old Firm fans.

Don't know where you get your news from? The moon perhaps?

It's under investigation by Police Scotland and Hearts have made a sensible statement on it.