Opening League Games - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Opening League Games

19 minutes ago, slasher said:

Don't know where you get your news from? The moon perhaps?

It's under investigation by Police Scotland and Hearts have made a sensible statement on it.

What do these facts have to do with me taking an extremely worthy opportunity to highlight that OF fans get away with murder?

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/8/2016 at 10:36 AM, sbcmfc said:

I'm presuming Neilson is insinuating that Hearts had been told any paperwork had to be done by 5pm Friday in the recent past?

A guy on the Killie forum has a young son who Stranraer tried to get on loan on friday night but it was too late before the cut off for the weekend games......

On 7 August 2016 at 4:16 PM, Brassrubber said:

Nice to hear about terrorist organisations from the small band of traveling fans kettled in the corner of the stadium though .

On 7 August 2016 at 11:43 PM, slasher said:

Nice to see the Jambo filth took the winning goal well, spitting at and trying to punch Sinclair as he ran past. I expect a statement from Ann Budge!

3 hours ago, slasher said:

So, if there is any whataboutery going on.....you're the man?

aye.......

Compliance puppet offering Walker a 2 match ban is this the same man who looked at Gudettis dive when no one was near him and decided he had no case to answer ?

Hearts 13 fouls and 6 bookings for foul tackles

Celtic 13 fouls and no bookings for foul tackles including persistent fouling 

And there we have the fraudulence of scottish football

5 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

I'm not sure Celtic want rid of anybody, they went from banning the green brigade, to sneaking them back in, then gave them a safe standing area....

Not really to sure what The Green Brigade have got to do with any of this. The board ludicrously revoked season tickets of a number of people in the section following the Motherwell incident and when they realised the indiscriminate nature of their punishment, allowed the section to be re-opened, there was nothing sneaky or underhand about it. As for the safe standing section, again, I am not really to sure what it's got to do with the price of milk.

30 minutes ago, Brassrubber said:

Compliance puppet offering Walker a 2 match ban is this the same man who looked at Gudettis dive when no one was near him and decided he had no case to answer ?

Hearts 13 fouls and 6 bookings for foul tackles

Celtic 13 fouls and no bookings for foul tackles including persistent fouling 

And there we have the fraudulence of scottish football

Out of interest, how can someone be offered a two match ban for something that is a yellow card offence?

3 minutes ago, Mox said:

Out of interest, how can someone be offered a two match ban for something that is a yellow card offence?

I think it becomes a "worse" offence retrospectively. 

No way Walker should be banned anyway, he never even claimed for the penalty - the ref guessed as he took his off the ball & got it wrong, if anyone should be banned it should be him :ok:

Just now, Glasgowmancity said:

I think it becomes a "worse" offence retrospectively. 

No way Walker should be banned anyway, he never even claimed for the penalty - the ref guessed as he took his off the ball & got it wrong, if anyone should be banned it should be him :ok:

Agree 100%. Players cheat every single game, if the referee falls for it he should be punished rather than the player.

24 minutes ago, Mox said:

Agree 100%. Players cheat every single game, if the referee falls for it he should be punished rather than the player.

Although our referees are worse than bad, we can't introduce this. 

We'd have no football every other week. 

If only we could clone a Cove Sheep... 

4 minutes ago, Pool Q said:

We can all confidently expect that the Compliance Officer will be consistent in coming down every bit as hard on an OF player as and when one of them takes a dive to get a penalty.

Boerrigter got a ban for it in one of his rare outings.

1 hour ago, Return of Yermaw said:

......by ignoring it. I'll let you crack on. 

Aye, I'll crack on and you continue being selective with what you see and hear ?

27 minutes ago, Pool Q said:

We can all confidently expect that the Compliance Officer will be consistent in coming down every bit as hard on an OF player as and when one of them takes a dive to get a penalty.

OF players already have been retrospectively banned for diving.  Jambos fans attitude has Been quite predictable with all this. Player blatantly cheats and majority of team are booked, but its the biased media and corrupt SFA's fault. :)

Glad to hear Walker has been offered the ban. 

On 8/9/2016 at 7:48 PM, Angus_Young said:

OF players already have been retrospectively banned for diving.  Jambos fans attitude has Been quite predictable with all this. Player blatantly cheats and majority of team are booked, but its the biased media and corrupt SFA's fault. :)

Glad to hear Walker has been offered the ban. 

thats not whats been said at all

I think the hearts fans just want a level playing field as we all should. 

Walker dived, as long as this two game ban for diving this is applied fairly and consistently to all clubs across the season I think it's fair enough. Whether it will be, time will tell. The ref had a really bad game, he gave us a penalty that wasn't merited; he should have disallowed the Celtic goal. And the way he threw cards around like confetti, and the partial way in which he did it, was farcical. But that's how it is.

It's about as blatant a dive as you'll see, I don't think he can have any complaints, and I'm surprised they appealed it.

From a Hearts point of view, they ultimately didn't get any real advantage, but that's not a consideration.

17 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I find it amusing that Hearts apparently want action taken against Scott Brown for calling Walker a diver and a cheat after he has been found guilty of diving and cheating!!

It's not very sporting/gentlemanly, but neither is diving...

7 minutes ago, Brassrubber said:

Hopefully all the players can now mouth off about what they think about their fellow professionals after games in this latest open and transparent precedent - it should be pretty entertaining and a great initiative by the SFA to allow this.

Because diving and cheating is very "professional" right enough.