Black Lies Matter UK - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Black Lies Matter UK

Just now, Parklife said:

Can you give me an example of me bullying someone please? 

Every single day when you dish out personal insults. It's always the same with internet hardmen. Stick you behind a screen and you are as hard as nails. 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Every single day when you dish out personal insults. It's always the same with internet hardmen. Stick you behind a screen and you are as hard as nails. 

:lol: 

So "no" then. 

Just now, Ormond said:

Every d'ck and his dug on here could give you plenty of examples if they could be ersed.

You've not accused me of giving someone stick. You've accused me of "bullying" but cannot back it up.

Just now, Parklife said:

You've not accused me of giving someone stick. You've accused me of "bullying" but cannot back it up.

Your behaviour on here is that of a bully. An internet hardman. If there was a TAMB league for it, you'd be top by miles every season.

Just now, Ormond said:

Your behaviour on here is that of a bully. An internet hardman. If there was a TAMB league for it, you'd be top by miles every season.

Repeating a lie doesn't add to it's veracity. :) 

Parklife isn't a bully. He is just a bit of dick in debates.

Ormond you sound like you've been triggered here. We can set up a safe space for non-triggering discussions. ;) Maybe get you a move out to a commune in the bay area.

If you're going to label someone you need evidence.

The TAMB has really been emasculated when Parkie is the board bully.  ( No offense Parkie)

Someone send Ormond the pics of Parkie playing football and wearing that jumper.

13 minutes ago, phart said:

Ormond you sound like you've been triggered here. We can set up a safe space for non-triggering discussions. ;) Maybe get you a move out to a commune in the bay area.

The TAMB has really been emasculated when Parkie is the board bully.  ( No offense Parkie)

Someone send Ormond the pics of Parkie playing football and wearing that jumper.

There hasn't been a proper 'debate' on here for years since CalmacMan was made to look a complete fool by Jim Fairlie. 

for those who didn't see it, it was something that was very close to Jim's heart (non-political) and Calmacman came in like the ##### he is, tried to win and was schooled by Jim.

Edited by scoobydoo

14 minutes ago, phart said:

What jumper?

16 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

There hasn't been a proper 'debate' on here for years since CalmacMan was made to look a complete fool by Jim Fairlie. 

for those who didn't see it, it was something that was very close to Jim's heart (non-political) and Calmacman came in like the ##### he is, tried to win and was schooled by Jim.

Mentioning this argument was the only subject that ever brought him back. To deny a claim made, can't remember specifics.

2 hours ago, Batzek-osemba said:

Wow..what a racist (more or less subtle)bunch is speaking/writing on this board? Since the Brexit a part of the UK seems to have gone mental. It is acceptable to write this in 2016? How about attacking polish neighbours? 

Friendly likeable Scots...good natured? 

Disgusting

Can I ask who this is aimed at specifically 

4 hours ago, Batzek-osemba said:

Wow..what a racist (more or less subtle)bunch is speaking/writing on this board? Since the Brexit a part of the UK seems to have gone mental. It is acceptable to write this in 2016? How about attacking polish neighbours? 

Friendly likeable Scots...good natured? 

Disgusting

What are you on about ya fkn screwball?

Edited by hauniscots

The brother of Keith Lamont Scott, the Charlotte man shot and killed by police whose shooting led to riots overnight, called all police and white people “ devils” in an outburst to local media.

Asked if there was anything people should know, the man, Tim Jackson, responded, “Just know that all white people are devils. All white cops are devils, and white people.”

The officer who shot and killed his brother was black. 

What a racist dick.

40 minutes ago, thplinth said:

What a racist dick.

Sounds like it. However, going by the fact his brother has just been shot dead, i think it'd be fair to cut him some slack temporarily and give him the benefit of the doubt that he's lashing out emotionally. 

Right... we've all seen that when someone is grieving that they start fulminating horrific race hatred on national TV.

His brother was shot by a black policeman so WTF have ALL white cops and ALL white people to do with it here? If he is emotional it is only revealing his deeply racist way of thinking. Not only are ALL white cops and ALL white people devils he feels this is justified after his brother is shot by a black cop. It is beyond belief it really is. 

Meanwhile I see they declared a state of emergency in Charlotte. 

1 minute ago, thplinth said:

Right... we've all seen that when someone is grieving that they start fulminating horrific race hatred on national TV.

His brother was shot by a black policeman so WTF have ALL white cops and ALL white people to do with it here? If he is emotional it is only revealing his deeply racist way of thinking. Not only are ALL white cops and ALL white people devils he feels this is justified after his brother is shot by a black cop. It is beyond belief it really is. 

Meanwhile I see they declared a state of emergency in Charlotte. 

I'm not justifying his actions, merely saying that i'd cut someone some slack in the immediate period after a family member is shot dead.