Black Lies Matter UK - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Black Lies Matter UK

Yeah well the Investigators are emphasizing that a gun was retrieved from the scene. No doubt those evil cops just planted it but.

The black cop who shot him was not wearing a body cam but 3 other cops there were so it is not like they will be able to say it was a gun if it was not.

Yet no one gives a shit about the evidence. It is a 'murder' to them before anyone can possibly know the facts. Now that is the very definition of prejudice. 

And do people think the brother just that day thought you know what all white people are devils because a black man just shot my brother. Love to hear how anyone could come to that conclusion grieving or not. I think is incitement to violence personally. Calling a race devils is dehumanizing them which is the precursor to real violence.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

Sounds like it. However, going by the fact his brother has just been shot dead, i think it'd be fair to cut him some slack temporarily and give him the benefit of the doubt that he's lashing out emotionally. 

Tend to agree. What he says is beyond dumb and unquestionably racist, but I don't think any of us can imagine what we we could out with in similar circumstances if someone shoved a camera in our face. My suspicion is that he will be shown to be a fool at best, but I'd say some benefit of the doubt is in order in the immediate aftermath.

1 hour ago, Third Lanark said:

As I heard it the guy was standing at a bus stop with a load of library books in his hand that the cop thought was a gun! Black or white is irrelevant; even if the guy had a criminal record there is no excuse on earth for that.

From what I've read the police say he was in a car at a bus stop, and he got out of the car as they were serving a warrant on someone else and appeared to be 'brandishing' a gun. I think the policeman who shot him had a camera, footage from which is now being looked at by 'the authorities'. Who knows what that will show. The guy's family say he was reading a book at the bus stop (I don't know if they mean standing at it, or sitting in a car) and that it was the book he raised when challenged by the police. I see thplinth says a gun was found at the scene, I haven't read that anywhere else. 

Edit. Sorry, having read a few more articles it looks like the policeman who fired didn't have a camera, it was some of the others.

Edited by Pool Q

5 hours ago, Parklife said:

Sounds like it. However, dgoing by the fact his brother has just been shot dead, i think it'd be fair to cut him some slack temporarily and give him the benefit of the doubt that he's lashing out emotionally. 

Thats not how it works. When some muslim blows every up and folk holler 'deport all muslims' they are decried as racists etc. But somehow because a brotha has lost a brotha we should cut him some slack.

5 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Thats not how it works. When some muslim blows every up and folk holler 'deport all muslims' they are decried as racists etc. But somehow because a brotha has lost a brotha we should cut him some slack.

Nope. Have the "folk" that "holler 'deport all muslims'" all had family members killed? If so, i'll cut them, some slack in the short-term. 

If, on the other hand, they're just ignorant/racist/intolerant ####wits, then i'll call them that.

Hope this clarifies things for you. 

I wonder if he even knew at that point that the cop who shot his brother was black. He could have just been told that it was a cop an assumed he was white. If he did know he was black then I do think he has made a fool of himself. Yes some slack should be given as it will still be raw depends what he says in the next few days

20 hours ago, Third Lanark said:

As I heard it the guy was standing at a bus stop with a load of library books in his hand that the cop thought was a gun! Black or white is irrelevant; even if the guy had a criminal record there is no excuse on earth for that.

What if the books were really overdue ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 07/11/2016 at 11:17 PM, thplinth said:

Interesting chat.

If these clowns have their way we are heading towards a society that mirrors that Simpsons episode where they have their first annual 'Do what you feel festival'

Edited by Mox

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of years old, but this is the best song that PE have done since Black Steel In The Hour of Chaos

Lyrically an attack on G-Rap that was long overdue

Rollin stones of the rap game not braggin'
Lips bigger than Jagger , not saggin'
Spell it backwards
I'm a leave it at that..

That ain't got nothin' to do with rap
Check the facts: expose those cats
Who pose as heroes and take advantage of blacks
Your government's gangster so cut the crap
A war going on so where you at?