Flying into Brno - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Flying into Brno

CallumAyr

1 hour ago, CallumAyr said:

Anyone flying from London to Brno on the Monday?  We're GLA-LDN-BRNO on the Monday and same back on the Thursday.  Think the trains are relatively cheap to Bratislava round 14 euros and only over an hour.

just under 10 euros each way if you buy on the day - and beers are 1.50 in the restaurant carriage :ok:

(alternatively, it's 7.50 for the bus)

We get into Brno on Sunday 9th and are staying the night, before heading onto Bratislava on Monday. I was going to book tickets via Trainline Europe and the price was around £23. If it's definitely just 10 euros at the station, I'll hold off till then. Every pound a prisoner and aw that.

On 5 August 2016 at 2:53 PM, wubbs said:

just under 10 euros each way if you buy on the day - and beers are 1.50 in the restaurant carriage :ok:

(alternatively, it's 7.50 for the bus)

I won't complain about that!

4 hours ago, Jute said:

Flying from Stanstead to Brno on the Monday. Planning to hop the first train to Bratislava. Think we get into Brno at the back of 5.

Sounds like the same flight from London we are on:ok:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...