Scotland Players In Action 2016/17 - Page 14 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action 2016/17

ErsatzThistle

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

Ryan Fraser played right-back last night v PNE before going off injured. ?

I was there. He didn't play right back for the whole game. They changed it around at half time and he dropped back. Thought he had an avarage first half but looked much better in the second.  He Walked off so can't have been too bad. 

The Big Danish lad up front for PNE was emence. Quite taken with the lad. Worked hard all night and deserved his hat trick.

Whats going on with Stevie May at PNE?

1 hour ago, Nelly said:

Snapped his knee ligaments away against Fulham last season and has been out for about 10 months now. Not sure when he's due back.

Dont think he has a 'date' set for return yet, but he's getting back into training. I've guess he's at least a month away, probably 2.

19 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

He's English. 

“I was born in England, my dad came down to work in the pits. He was a taxi driver and took me up and down that road.”
“My dad always instilled it in me I’m Scottish from a young age.
“I’ve had plenty of time up here. I used to visit family and afterwards we’d go and see football.
“He’d take me to Celtic matches when I was younger and we’d enjoy that.”

Sounds like a cynical chancer just trying to advance his own career. Get rid... ........ ..............................

20 minutes ago, Jagtag said:

You listen to too much pish from Sutton. Never red. He made a swipe at the ball and badly mistimed it. Yellow card all day.

No it was a shocking attempt at playing the ball, nowhere near it and went right through the guy. Nothing to do with suttons opinion. 

8 minutes ago, Kirk said:

No it was a shocking attempt at playing the ball, nowhere near it and went right through the guy. Nothing to do with suttons opinion. 

It was mistimed but still a genuine but very poor attempt to clear the ball so only ever a yellow. Not even debatable red. Had he made contact with the ball he was still going straight through the player in his follow through. 

I'm more concerned that it was actually easier to boot the ball than miss it.

39 minutes ago, Jagtag said:

It was mistimed but still a genuine but very poor attempt to clear the ball so only ever a yellow. Not even debatable red. Had he made contact with the ball he was still going straight through the player in his follow through. 

I'm more concerned that it was actually easier to boot the ball than miss it.

Sorry its a shocking challenege and defos a red for me, doesnt mattwr if its just mistimed, really is an awful attempt at a tackle.