Scotland Players In Action 2016/17 - Page 46 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action 2016/17

ErsatzThistle

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/2/2017 at 9:51 AM, GordyA88 said:

Oh sorry, the "scottish premiership". Is that better? Have you managed to pick dummy up now? 

So I'll repeat it for you the "scottish premiership" is dross. It's a shambles full of rank rotten teams and players and the championship is worse. ?

Sky Sports wanky fan alert.

1 hour ago, PASTA Mick said:

Goal for Ross Wallace.

He really should have won more caps than he did. 

It is disappointing he only got the one cap, in that miserable friendly defeat against Japan. 

He was in good form during his time at Sunderland and Preston and should have been given a couple of games to show what he could do at international level. Most of Gary Teale's caps should have went to Wallace.

4 hours ago, GordyA88 said:

Hanley Subbed off for a striker after 48 minutes with Newcastle 1 up? Anyone know why? 

What? He played the whole game.

He was fine for about 70 mins, made a couple of mistakes with about 20 minutes to go which seemed to knock his confidence a bit. Lost Ince completely for his missed sitter but then was backs to the wall with the rest of the team.

Johnny Russell was poor, didn't get anything out of Yedlin and was subbed off in the second half.

12 minutes ago, Gala Tartan Army (Borders) said:

Morrison scored for West Brom. Still think he is the most gifted midfielder we have. One of the few, if any, players we have who are comfortable with both feet. 

Our best midfielder for some time now. Been cursed by injuries sadly.

On ‎02‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 3:51 PM, GordyA88 said:

Oh sorry, the "scottish premiership". Is that better? Have you managed to pick dummy up now? 

So I'll repeat it for you the "scottish premiership" is dross. It's a shambles full of rank rotten teams and players and the championship is worse. ?

The English championship is an overrated shambles.

I watched Sheffield Wednesday v Wigan the other night and it was one of the worst games I've seen. Zero football was played, it was an aimless long-ball exercise and the standard was bordering on humorous.

A mate of mine reminded me that Rob Kiernan was Wigan's best centre-half when Rangers signed him and it added perspective to the game ??

Edited by BraveheartGordon